Chapter 21- The Alley of justice VS Jack Frost

"I said come on!" Jack roared as he held his hand out in front of him.

An icy mist flowing from his palm. Before I could even assess what was going on, a giant wave of frozen mist shot out from Jack! The wave was so large that I couldn't even see the sky anymore!

I instinctively covered myself in husky Viking armor and held my ground against the crashing wave of ice. It felt just like water crashing down on me, the only difference was the freezing effect it had on my armor. I had to make layers upon layers inside the huge armor I summoned. I had to make sure my skin didn't freeze to the armor. But the longer the wave hit the more layers I lost to the frost. It was only a few seconds but it felt like hours.

Once I felt the pressure from the waves stop, I dissipated all the armor around me and Immediately summoned dual blades. And I started to pant. With one simple attack, he already had me exhausted! What the hell was this guy...

I looked over to Zack who looked pretty alright. He's lucky he only exhausts his mana.

"Good! You survived the first strike!" Jack cheered, which only agitated me.

This guy wasn't even trying yet...

"Now for the rules! Since I clearly would steamroll you two, we're gonna make it easier on ya!" He smirked and pointed up to the sky. I hesitated though, I was worried he was tricking us. "Go ahead I'll let ya take a peak!" Jack cheered almost on cue.

I slowly lifted up my head, I hadn't even fully noticed yet. But our entire terrain was now ice! As I continued to check the surrounding area I could see a glimmering snowflake in the sky. It was floating, slowly gliding to the mountain behind me and Zack.

"Rules simple, get the snowflake." Jack chimed as I shifted my focus back to him.

"AHHHHH!"

I jumped as a loud roar shrieked from behind us. I quickly turned to see Bean being frozen in mid-air. He was reaching out for the snowflake. But from his waist down he was frozen in a solid block of ice.

"Bean!" Zack cried out to the sky.

He had a petrified look in his eyes.

"You're a lot more clever than you let on, you noticed the snowflake and sent Bean to get

it during my wave," Jack said smugly as Zack just grit his teeth.

Zack slowly turned back toward him with a nervous smile on his face. "Well, I got news for ya Frosty. That's not all the Destroyer of Worlds is capable of!" Zack roared as he summoned more fireballs.

He glared down Jack and took off at him. I didn't have a lot of time to think. But clearly frontal assaults weren't that great of an idea. We should be focusing on getting the snowflake!

I groaned and decided to just run in behind Zack. If I let him die this early on I might as well take the L too.

However, Jacks calm smile had me questioning my actions. It was like he was excited. I didn't think too much of it and quickly passed up Zack.

As I came in at Jack I slashed my gladius at his neck. But he easily evaded my slash by jumping back. Zack quickly followed up by shooting a barrage of fireballs at us both. I quickly dove out the way as Jack simply made a wall of ice shoot up and protect him. We both stopped as the wall of ice crumbled down on the last hit from the fireball. Revealing a yawning Jack.

"I take back what I said. You're just as reckless and thoughtless as I thought." Jack groaned while stretching.

"Oh screw off you-" Zack began to yell but stopped mid-sentence.