Chapter 58 - Homecoming

"Aww, you three look so handsome!" Lux squealed.

"Please no more pictures.." I mumbled and turned away from the camera.

"I already know baby, I'm hot." Zack hummed.

"And why am I going again? Aren't I banned because I maimed a guy or something?" Leo huffed.

We were standing in the living room letting Lux take our pictures. Jack and I bought Leo a classic black suit, that he relunctedly agreed to wear. But honestly, Leo and I paled in comparison to Zacks bombastic attire. He was wearing a dark red blazer with fancy dragon designs coiling around it. Underneath was an all-black button-up with a dark red tie. Plus he had these glistening dark red dress shoes, they shined like polish hardwood. Makes me think I should've tried harder...

"Because we don't want you sitting here and studying more serial killers, Hannibal Jr." Zack barked and Leo just turned away.

"Whatever.."

I chuckled some and looked over to him.

"I think it would be good for you to be around people, ya know? I didn't get better at it till I was thrown in the fire. I know it's not the same exact social issues, but the solution is all the same."

"So Stryder, what girl are you taking?" Lux spoke up and set the camera down.

"Oh, no one," I said casually.

"Wait what!?"

"Yeah, I didn't ask anyone."

"WHAT!? But why!?"

"Like I need any more drama.." I huffed.

"Besides, Vals busy running the dance and Annuals out getting tested with Arthur again. Her walking has gotten better. So he wanted to keep her for a few days." Zack interjected.

My hero...

Lux grumbled.

"You better have a date for prom is all I'm saying.."

"Well, milady why not join the Wizards Harem as my second date?" Zack purred and hopped over to Lux. "Those panda Pajama pants look delectable on you my Kung pow chicken."

He wiggled his eyebrows at her and she just cringed. She leaned forward and flicked his forehead.

"Get out of here already you pervert!"

I snagged his collar and started dragging him out the door. I saw Leo trying to tiptoe away from me, and I summoned a chain and wrapped it around his ankle.

"Where do you think you're going?"

He growled.

"I hate this.." He grumbled.

...

There was a bright flash of light in the darkness that made me jump. Crap did we get caught!? I quickly turned around and my racing hard came to a screeching halt.

It was just Zack taking pictures...

"The hell are you doing!?"

"I need a picture to remember this moment. The first time my baby boys breaking the rules!" He squeaked.

I just rolled my eyes and kept walking to the backdoor.

"Just shut up and make sure Beans still blocking the cameras for us."

"Of course my dear padawan."

I grumbled. Get Leo first, kill Zack later.

I quickly walked over to the old gymnasium back door. It was connected to the track field outside and didn't have a functional alarm on it. The first time his illegal habits actually did something good.