Chapter 102 - The curtain falls

-Wizs perspective-

"Follow the trail my little magician." The Queen whispered into my ear.

A trail of awesome purple flames erupted to life in front of me and ignited my path. The Queen's Magica was so cool! I'll do it! I'll prove That Master Zack is a good guy! With that, me and Sasha took off to follow the trail. The trail led us to this huge building that was on fire! But more importantly, there was a huge audience!

"H-hey!"

"Yo, is that a giant bunny!?"

"Honey, hold the potato salad!"

The cheers and praises of the audience around me filled me with warmth. I happily waved at them and took the wand out from my pocket.

"One! Two! Three! Magica!" I cheered and held my hand out to the crowd.

My wand sparkled and the road suddenly turned elastic. Sasha kneeled down then leaped into the air. A trail of sparkles followed in the wind behind us, and I realized my mistake. I didn't leave the audience with a gift! I can't give them such a small show and nothing to remember it by!

MARSHMALLOWS!

I waved my wand around and then slapped Sashas rear with it. Then I set the marshmallow portal against her rear and let it rain down on them! They'll be so happy!

"IS THAT THING POOPING MARSHMALLOWS!?"

"Oh god, they're huge!"

"Call the police!"

I sighed happily with the cheers of praise and relaxed again on sasha. The sparkles under her feet lit up the night, and I watched as everyone waved and pointed at me. Giving me happy cheers of excitement as they ran to tell their friends!

'Sometimes a crowd isn't nice everywhere you go. It lessens the magic they see when you finally perform.'

Master Zacks words came into mind. Then I lowered myself down to the woods. Right! In ruining my future performances! A magician doesn't share all his secrets! Now the marshmallow portal is ruined! Once we landed I hopped off of Sasha, then tapped my hat four times.

"In you go Sasha!" I cheered. A huge gust of wind came from the hat and sucked Sasha right in. "Will perform again soon!" I snickered and put my hat back on. Then I faced the trail of purple fire once more. "Alright! To Master Zack!" I cheered and followed the trail.

Woah! The fire looks like feet prints! That's super cool! I tried to pick up as much detail as possible while running past each fire print. It looked so pretty! The Queens of magic are really cool! I gotta work really hard to be like them!

The feet prints made me run around a whole lot. But eventually I found him, the Master! He was sitting up against a tree and staring up at the leaves. Smoke was coming out from his mouth, I wondered if he was practicing Leo's Magica? Maybe he's trying to help him learn it! Even after all the mean things they said about him. I ran over to him, and noticed something white in his mouth. A lot of people in old man Rob's alley used to smoke those. He always told me it was a bad thing! It ruined your ability to Magica.

"Hey! Master! You shouldn't smoke that! It'll ruin your Magica!" I told him and walked closer.

He glanced over to me and I snatched the stick from his lips. Then I tossed it to the floor. He didn't say anything, he just went into his pocket and pulled out a small box. Then grabbed another one out of it!

"Hey! That's not good, Master! It-"

He held out his hand to me, and smoke secreted from his palms. Then it sparked to life and something green crashed into my stomach and I was sent flying back against the ground.