Chapter 108 - The Bad Sibling Club

- Leo Perspective -

'Stryder! Stryder!" I yelled into the phone.

"Leo, team B has encountered the Red Steel gang. Wiz is leading the charge." Penelope called out into the ear piece.

"Damn, that means Zack must be here..."

A car revved from down the street, I turned and saw a yellow Jeep flying toward me. I turned back at the building the workers were in, the building Lux was in. This is it, I have to protect them. I charged forward and blasted a condensed ball of fire at the truck. It exploded and it's parts flew into the air. The road being filled with fire and smoke.

As the smoke and flames subsided, three silhouettes stood amongst the ashes. Stepping through the fire and revealing themselves to me. I recognized two of them, but not the third. The short man with a bandana over his eyes, he had the digging abilities. The woman in the middle had a bandana over her mouth, she was the one with transmutation abilities. Then there was the one on the right. She had long and matted blonde hair that covered her face. Maybe she was someone we fought before.

A white mist started to secrete from the womens mouth. The white vapor blanketed over the smoke and flames, which made the fire start to die. So, that smoke has moisture in it, she must produce water from her mouth. There's technically the chance she controls the elements from her mouth too. Either way, she and the mole guy are more than likely support. While the girl in the middle will run in and attack.

"Alright ya toe sniffer! Time for payback!" The women in the middle called out.

I stepped forward and summoned my scales over my body.

"I'll say this once." I looked up and glared at the three. " This is my town and I will protect it. Surrender now, or I will break your jaw."

The women on the right laughed.

"That doesn't sound very hero-like."

I couldn't help but smile. "Like I give a damn what you low-lifes think!"

Suddenly they all dropped down into the ground. The street below me started to rumble and I leaped into the air. I sent my wings out and flew over to where they had stood. As I expected, I saw the tunnel the man created. I dropped down to it and sent an intense flame into the hole. The ground around me shook violently again and I noticed cracks in the ground to my right. I leaped back up into the sky and the transmutation girl came out. Her body was encased in rock and she swung at me, just barely missing. I reeled back and blasted a concentrated blast at her. Just before it reached, an intense blast of water intercepted it. I looked toward the blast and saw the mouth freaks face for once. I smirked, so it's more than likely water then! I flew down toward the transmutation girl as fast as I could. She glared at me and reeled her arm back.

"Come at me! Booger huffer!" She roared.

"You asked for it!"

I came down and grabbed her face and lifted her up, then slammed her into the ground. Then I took off, grinding her face into the concrete. I noticed something steaming and blue blasting at me. So, she's sending steaming water at me? I smiled and slowed a bit.

"Hey loser! You better think of something quick before I melt you into my new toothpick!" I yelled to the girl.

She morphed again, this time adawning my scales. However, that didn't stop me from grinding her against the pavement.I took her closer to the water shooter and kept the steaming blasts out of her sight. Thankfully her aim was trash so far. When I was close enough for the water girls aim to be easier, I quickly blasted fire on the girl in my hands.