Chapter 77 - Into the hole like Alice

"So what the hell are we supposed to do?" Zack grumbled.

I took my phone out and tried to unlock it, but it wouldn't turn on.

"Looks like it's Jormungand all over again, but the real question is. Where did everybody go?" I mumbled.

I scanned the desolate streets and soon came to a stop. There in the middle of the road was a white bunny. I rubbed my eyes and blinked a few times, but it was still there.

"Hey Zack, there's a bunny over here."

"Huh!?"

Zack pushed himself off the wall and walked over to it. I followed behind but had my eyes activated. Zack kneeled down to it and stared it in the eyes.

"I am the mighty destroyer of worlds, I have conquered dragons, returned by death, and slayed a knight." Zack then snagged the bunny's ears and held it up to his face. "You will take me to your leader!"

"Dude, it's just a bunny..."

"Well, this bunny had balls enough to not hop away when faced with overwhelming power. Maybe I'll ke-"

A golden leak suddenly sprung from the rabbit and showered Zack's face.

"Ahh!"

He shrieked and dropped the rabbit, then the rabbit swiftly double-kicked Zack in the face. He dropped onto the ground and I busted out laughing.

"Oh my gosh, that was great!" I laughed and held onto my sides.

"AHHHH! It's in my mouth! It's in my mouth!"

Zack spazzed and started spitting on the ground. Pink smoke appeared over his body and slowly formed next to him. It shaped into a humanoid body, then turned into him. However, his clone looked pissed.

"Help!" Zack demanded.

"Who the hell are you talking to runt!" The clone yelled.

Ah I see, this must be Zack's rage. Zack stopped spazzing and took his shirt off, then wiped his face.

"Your master is talking! Fetch me some soda!"

The clone glared and jumped onto Zack's chest.

"Ah!"

The bunny hopped over and jumped on top of Zack. He wiped his paws off on Zack's stomach then hopped off.

"I'm the destroyer of worlds, you homeless!" The clone cheered and held his hand out, where a green flame erupted to life.

I quickly dashed over and sliced the clone in half. Which got Zack to start breathing normally again.

"Maybe you should focus on-"

"I'll cook that damn bunny!" Zack roared, an emerald spark sprung to life and launched Zack up into the air.

I looked over and saw he was chasing after the bunny. I paused for a moment. We're really about to chase a bunny? Should we even be using our powers? I looked around one last time. No signs of life anywhere.

"Guess It'll be fine.."

With that, I activated my strength, then dashed after them. Zack blasted forward, it looked like we were headed for the business area, and again no people.

So we have a magic boy who can teleport animals, and make people disappear. It sounds like his magic has a correlation with living things and transportation. Then there's the swordsman who controls all the technology around me. We're definitely at a disadvantage here in the city, and the woods are probably no better.