Chapter 80 - The Alley of justice vs Rex...again

"Weren't like, the ashes of our forefathers in there or something!? Are you sure this is safe!?" I asked and turned towards the room.

However, not a single person seemed phased. Was I seriously the only one worried about interdimensional travel through a magician's hat!? A magician that has hell and a gigantic horse inside his hat!?

"It'll be fine," Zack assured and walked over to the hat. "Probably."

Zack winked and hopped into the hat. There was the sound of a splash that followed after him, as he just vanished from sight.

"No time to waste. I'll just burn what gets in my way." Leo replied and literally dove into the hat!

"Leo! Seriously!?" I yelled.

"Oh! I have socks just in case! Wait up Leo!" Penelope called out and followed up after him.

Now, just leaving me.

"Well, maybe you should explain the specifics of-"

Wiz snatched his hat.

"No time! Precious magicka being missed!" Wiz complained and leaped up at me.

I summoned a blade, but it was too late. He shoved the hat on my head and pulled it all the way down on me.

It was like diving into a freezing pool, but when I gasped, I could still breathe. I tried to swim around, but I couldn't see anything. Just as fast as I was consumed by darkness, I was immediately embraced by the warmth of the light.

Suddenly I was dropped in the middle of a cave. There was an opening above me that revealed the blazing sun and the clear blue sky.

I looked over my body and started rubbing my chest.

"I guess I made it in one piece then.."

I looked up and my eyes locked with Rexes. He had an unamused look on his face and took a glance over at Wiz. Who was hugging his friend Sun. She was a bit different than the hat call. Wiggling around with joy behind her was a bright orange tail, and her forearms were thick with ginger fur.

"Interesting..." Rex mumbled.

"Oh me? Yeah I know, the mighty destroyer of worlds can have a rather imposing aura in person." Zack chuckled triumphantly.

However, his smug laughing would stop once he noticed Rex was completely ignoring him.

"Hey! I'm talking to you Snow white!" Zack roared.

"Snow white?" Rex asked with a tilt of his head.

"Oh! You're here!" I heard a girl squeak.

I turned around and saw the Sun girl running over to Leo. Her ocean blue eyes were wide with excitement, and her tail wagged with joy. While Leo looked like he was debating lighting her on fire.

"Wow, you're even cuter with blonde hair!"

She giggled and stopped in front of him.

Leo squinted his eyes at her, then closed them. Flames came out as he took a hard breath and opened them again.

"S-so, you must be Sun Wukong, S class right?" Leo grumbled.

S class!? This chick was S class!?

"Mmhhmm, did you want me to protect you! Maybe put in a good word for you?" She chirped and reached out for Leo's hand.

I saw something snap in Leo's eyes and he smacked her hand away.

"Don't patronize me." He snarled.