The vest, A Christmas special

The man with the red bandana on his arm shoved me back into the Alleyway. I stumbled and slipped on the slick wet ground, barely catching myself against the wall. My arm burned for some reason and when I looked over at it, I saw blood running down. Damn, one of them has a knife...

"We got word that a light skin guy with red converse robbed one of our guys last week." The tub of lard with a bandana wrapped around his head said.

"Yeah, it's pretty ironic don't you think? You look exactly like him." The one with a bandana wrapped around his arm said.

I groaned and eyed the two down. Great, just great Zack. The one day you leave your switchblade. I went into my pocket and grabbed the stick I had, then pressed it against my pants.

"Look, you better back up Patrick Star! Or else I'll pop a hole in that cottage cheese gut!" I yelled.

Then both men just laughed and stepped closer.

"That trick only works once, kid. Now take your beating like a man." The tub of lard said.

I glance back at my grocery bag,eyeing the eggnog and treats. Dammit, I don't want to use them to escape. This was supposed to be for Annual. I looked back to the two.. Well ,getting away is better than her worrying about me again. I reeled my arm back, and just before I could attack. I saw someone in a blue jacket appear from behind. He tapped the big guy's shoulder. Who turned around and pulled out his knife.

"Get out of here! Scram kid!" He roared.

"Do you think you could let this guy off the hook? If I pay what he owes?" The hooded man spoke with a familiar voice.

Was that Stryder!?

"You wanna get stabbed like him!? I said get out! Do you know who-"

"I really wanted this to end peacefully..." Stryder sighed.

Before the big man could react, Stryder punched him in the gut. The man dropped down to his knees, and Stryder followed up by kneeing him in the face. The giant flopped back on the ground and didn't move a muscle, he was out. I relaxed myself and stepped forward, while the other guy faced off against our hero. Stryder easily weaved his punches and boxed him down. Quickly jabbing him over and over again in the face. Until he finally dropped and fell onto the ground. He grabbed his face and curled into a ball. I was shocked, he actually stayed awake.

"Hurry up Zack." Stryder called out.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming." I said and walked over to the fat guy.

I pulled down my pants and sat above his face, then farted on him.

"Dude, was that really necessary?"

"Yes, yes it was. Now come on, we got some Christmas to celebrate!"

...

A smile permanently embedded itself on my face as I watched Annual. She had a cup of eggnog in hand and a bright smile on her face. Stryder held out a gift to her. However, she couldn't open it. So he ripped it apart for her, revealing a nerd book on plants.

"Oh yeah, you definitely don't deserve it. But I got you something." Stryder said.

I jumped and he quickly tossed me a horribly wrapped gift.

"The hell? Did a kid with turrets wrap this?"

Stryder rolled his eyes.

"Just shut up and open it."

I chuckled and ripped it apart. Then, I was speechless. Inside the wrapping was a gray vest. I blinked a few times. Did Stryder, just understand fashion?

"You picked this out? Really?"

"Yeah, do you not like it?"

"No, no! I do, I'm just surprised the guy who wears the same New Balance dad shoes knows about fashion."

He grumbled and Annual laughed.

"Whatever, Merry Christmas, ya dick."