Chapter 60 - Aeolus's gift

This was bad, very bad. I can't afford to use my powers in here. Plus if he fights anything like Leo he'll probably burn half the student body by accident.

He cocked his head to the side and stared into my eyes. I felt a shiver run down my spine, it was like staring at a wild animal.

I only managed to beat Leo because I used my full arsenal. Not to mention I'm not naturally flame resistant....

I glanced over at Leo who was peeling off the wall, and then back to the panicking crowd. I bet someone's called the cops already too.

BBBRIIING! BBBBRRRIING!

Then I heard my saving grace, the fire alarm!

"Are you people stupid! Run! Some kid let off some explosives in here! Ya wanna get roasted!?" I heard Zack announce from the speakers.

Thank god, back up...

That was the call that really got people running. This seemed to catch the Leo clones attention. I was gonna use that as my way into a sucker punch. But all I could see was a dazzling explosion of fire crashing into the lookalike like a meteorite. He was sent flying and smacked into the DJs set.

"Leo!" I called.

As the dust settled, the flares of red and blue illuminated Leo's face. And the only thing I could see in his eyes was hate. His sharp teeth were bare and he looked like a rabid dog. I called him again and again. But he didn't hear a word.

He just leaped forward, using a fireball to propel himself at the lookalike. Then a flash of blue sparked and rocketed at Leo like a shooting star. They collided, and I watched in l amazement. Sparks of red and blue bathed the dance floor, sending embers around like confetti. Lighting the way as they barraged each other.

"The hells going on!?" I heard Zack yell from beside me.

"I think Leo's dad launched an attack. And if I follow that logic the guy who looks like Leo is probably his twin."

Zack whistled. "Damn, this is some star wars ish. Anyways, what's the plan?"

"The cops and fire department should be here soon. I suggest we fall back and reassess the situation."

"Sounds great, mind telling me how you're gonna separate the wonder twins over there?"

I turned to look back at them, and I was speechless. Leo had him by the arm and was swinging him around. Using the fire from his mouth to increase his speed. Till he stopped and slammed his brother into the wall. Who immediately jumped and shot fire at the wall. Propelling himself backward and kicking Leo in the face. Then they went right back to clocking each other.

Are those two even human...

"I'll take care of them. Did Bean get all the cameras? And is everyone gone?"

"The cameras are all handled, as for people I have no idea. The cafeterias pretty empty though."

Right, I should be cautious. No summoning then.

"Okay, get Bean here and ready. I'll get Leo to leave, and once you get him out. Send Bean to take my place with the lookalike. And I'll follow suit."

"While you do that I'll tell Bean to grab some footage. See if we can spot this freak coming in." Zack said as he held up his hand to me.

I nodded and clapped his hand, and then he took off.

"Let's go!" I yelled and concentrated my strength.

I only added a little bit so my mist wouldn't be too noticeable. Luckily for me, the blue embers didn't make it stand out as much.

I activated my eyes and watched the two, waiting for an opening. Once it arrived, I launched myself at the lookalike, and I buried my fist into his face and sent him flying into the wall.