Hello From Highschool

Hey guys. I'm bored. So I might as well type some stuff!!! I'm glad you guys liked the 12 preferences I wrote you! It was fun to think of random things. So I came up with an idea to do Highschool chapters for them! Enjoy!

Highschool  (Ashton)

You tapped your foot nervously as you waited for the bell to ring and let you go to lunch. Your stomach rumbled and a few students raised their eyebrows at you. You glared back at them and the bell finally rung. You grabbed your bag and rushed down the hallways to the cafeteria. The line was already building and you groaned. "Y/N! Slow down! Where's the fire?" You turned to see your friend Luke. "Shut up Luke. I'm starving. I am seriously thinking about eating you. But I don't know if I would because you'd be string and bones." You threatened and Luke cackled and threw an arm around your shoulders. "Honey, I may be tall and boney but I am the Jack Skellington of the school. I own this place." He said sassily. You rolled your eyes and grabbed a tray and wrinkled your nose at some of the plastic-y choices. "And over here we have cardboard with a lovely rubber cheese substance." He announced while placing a slice on his tray. "Hey it's better than the frozen peanut butter and jelly sandwich things they have." Even the thought of them made you sick. Luke continued to compare the interesting foods and you paid for both of your meals because you were too nice to let Luke starve. Plus he'd eat everything on your tray anyways. You exited the line and smacked right into someone with your trays clashing. Food went flying all over you and the hazel eyed stranger in front of you. You gasped as you saw your salad in his curly hair and a tomato slice on his nose. His pasta and sauce ended up on your shirt and in your hair. "I am so sorry!" You squeaked, still holding your tray. The boy blinked and shook out his hair and pieces of lettuce flung out of his curls. He giggled and lifted the tomato off his nose. "Lettuce try this again shall we?" He joked and pulled pasta out of your hair. "You don't need to be sorry. I'm the one that threw pasta at you!" He smiled and his eyes twinkled. You stood frozen in your place as he grinned at you. "I'm Ashton. What can I call you?" He asked trying to break the silence. "Y/N. My name is Y/N. Y/N. That's my name." You rambled. Luke elbowed you and Ashton chuckled. "Well it's nice to meet you Y/N. I'll see you around. Hopefully not covered in my lunch." He winked and took his mostly empty tray and went to sit with the musical group. You wondered what instrument he played. He looked like he could play drums or something. "Hello? Earth to Y/N! What is up with you?" Luke asked while waving his hands in front of your face. "S-Sorry. Just lost in thought." You muttered. Luke scoffed and crossed his arms. "Yeah lost in his muscles!" He yelled. You hissed and slapped a hand over his mouth. "Shush! I will feed your skinny ass to demons!" He licked your palm and you screeched. "You're not denying that you were thinking that." He smirked. You rolled your eyes and pushed him lightly. "Ok fine. He is pretty good looking and well built. But there's no way in hell that he'd go for a girl like me." You admitted. Luke frowned and hugged you. "Y/N any guy in his right mind would be crazy not to go for you. You're beautiful, funny, smart, and insanely adorable. If anything, the guy doesn't deserve you." He said with a serious tone. You smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thanks Luke. You're the best. You suck. You never let me wallow in self pity." You stuck your tongue out and he caught it between his thumb and forefinger. He clicked his tongue and smirked. "Be careful where you put that thing. You never know what will happen." He said in a husky voice. You blushed and he let it go and laughed. "Didn't expect that did you?" He beamed. You glared at him and pushed the thought of him touching you out of your mind. "You're a jerk." You mumbled. He put his arm around you and kissed your cheek. "Yeah but you love me. Now c'mon. You need to go talk to Ashton."

You fiddled with your fingers as you approached the table Ashton was sitting at. Everyone looked up at you and fell silent. You felt your cheeks get hot and Ashton smiled at you and stood up. "Hi Y/N! Welcome to the misfit table!" He joked and someone threw an apple at him. You giggled and his eyes lit up. "Would you like to sit with us?" A skinny guy with a gray beanie asked. You nodded and took a seat beside Ashton. "Everyone this is Y/N. Y/N this is the island of misfits. We welcome you!" He said in an animated voice that made you laugh. The boy across from you rolled his eyes and stabbed his sandwich with a fork. "Is she the one you ran into on purpose so she'd talk to you?" A mouthy girl asked. You raised an eyebrow and Ashton turned bright red. "It is! Oh my gosh it totally is!" She yelled. The table began talking and laughing and Ashton glanced at you. "Did you really run into me on purpose?" You questioned. He opened his mouth and another voice interrupted him. "Honey, if Ashton didn't like you, you wouldn't be covered in marinara." Ashton hid his face in his hands and you giggled. "Ashton is that true?" He nodded and peeked at you behind his fingers. "Why didn't you just talk to me instead of attacking me with cafeteria food?" He shrugged and set down his hands. "I guess I wanted to see if you had a sense of humor about it. And I thought you were cute and I had to make you less cute. It didn't work." You laughed and he grinned at you. "Y/N I'd like to take you out tonight. Will you let me?" He asked with a sudden air of confidence. You blinked and nodded. "I-I'd love to." You answered. "Good. I promise I won't be throwing anymore food at you today. I make no guarentees about tomorrow."

(I hope you liked the first installment of Highschool!!! I love you guys :3)

"I would so do that, it's ridiculous how accurate that is." -Ashton

"I'm a cool best friend....or am I just a friend? O.o" -Luke

"Hey why aren't I in this story? I'm cool! I'm hip!" -Calum

"Get your own Cal. Stop being a ****." -Michael

"Did you see my foreshadowing skills?! It was awesome! You don't know what could be coming!" -Luke

"Shut up Luke!" -Ashton, Calum, and of course Michael