When You Refuse to Get Out of Bed

Thank  you  Hayyley1  for  the  requestHope  you  like  it  babe  xx

Ashton: He chuckled and pulled your feet once again. You held on tightly to the headboard and groaned. "Aaash! Stop! Let me wallow in my dark and comfortable abyss." He yanked again and your hands were pulled off of the headboard and you slipped off the bed and fell onto the floor. "Now that's just mean." You mumbled. Ashton snorted and bent down to pick you up. "C'mon Y/N. I thought you wanted to go out today." You shook your head and buried it into his shoulder. He sighed and kissed your nose. "Alright love. We can stay home." He set you back on the bed and lay down next to you. You grunted and pulled his arms around you. He laughed and came closer, holding you tightly. "Won't you get hungry?" He asked. Your stomach rumbled and you popped your lips. "Can we get pizza delivered to our bed?" He pulled his phone out of his pocket and dialed a number. "Hey Luke. Yeah can I ask you a favor? Not that kind of favor you jackass! Can you grab a pizza for me and Y/N?" He held the phone away from his mouth and looked at you. "What kind and size babe?" He asked. "Large. Extra cheese." He nodded and told Luke the order. "Thanks mate. If you ever need a favor, just ask....NOT THAT KIND OF FAVOR LUKE!" He hung up and you burst out laughing. "Do I wanna know?" You questioned. He just shook his head and kissed your lips. He laced his fingers with yours and wrapped both of your arms around your waist. "I'm glad you wanted to stay home babe." He whispered. "Correction. I just wanted to stay in bed."

Luke: "Y/N we're going to be late! Get up!" He yelled. You cursed at him and buried your head in your pillow. "Y/N seriously." You didn't budge. He sighed and set down his phone. "Alright. You asked for it." He took off his hoodie and threw it on the ground. You peeked at him from behind your hair and saw him take off his shoes. He cracked his knuckles and jumped up and down a few times. "And here comes Lucas Hemmings! The trampoline champion of '09! Let's see if he's still got it!" He announced and jumped up onto the bed and began bouncing you up and down. He jumped up high and came back down with a lot of force, causing you to come completely off the bed and back down again. You giggled as he kept going. He smiled widely and jumped closer to you, making you laugh harder. He was going higher and higher with each jump and eventually, whacked his head in the lower set ceiling. He lost his balance and fell off the bed with a loud thump. You gasped and looked over the edge. "Luke?! Are you Ok?" He groaned and giggled. "Lucas Hemmings had it, and then lost it all too quickly. He is disqualified." He commented. You held your hand out for him and he pulled you off the bed with him. He trapped you in his arms and kissed your cheek. "Good. You're up. Let's go." You slapped his chest and he went 'oof'. "Yeah I hope that hurt sleep Nazi."

Calum: He was almost in tears. You hadn't left the bed in days and you wouldn't, no matter what he said or did. "Y/N please get up for me. I miss you and I will do anything to make you smile again." You sniffed from underneath the covers and sobbed into your pillow. Calums' heart shattered and he broke down. Tears streamed down his face and he crawled into the bed next to you. "Y/N, baby C'mere. Please." His voice cracked and he grabbed your waist and pulled you into his chest. You gripped onto his shirt and cried into it. Every sob that wracked through your body, seemed to pass onto Calum. He was crying almost as hard as you were. "Y-Y/N talk to me. T-Talk to me. I haven't h-heard your voice in a w-week." You shook your head and tried to catch your breath. He hugged you so tight, you thought you would explode. "Ok Y/N. Y-You take your time. I won't e-ever leave you. I'll stay right here if you want." He offered, still crying. You nodded and wrapped your arms around his waist. He kissed the top of your head and took a deep breath. "I-I know you're hurting love. I'm so sorry Y/N. I'm so sorry. I love you so much. Please remember that. Please let me be your light." You hugged him and kissed his collarbone and sniffed. "Y-You are my light Calum. You always have been." You said, your voice rough from crying and not talking. Calum sobbed loudly and kissed your face all over. "Your voice is so beautiful. Don't ever keep it from me again."