Ship (Norma Melina)

Name: Norma Melina

Hair Color: Long Dark Brown

Eye Color: Brown

Hobbies: Reading, Math, School, Photography, hanging out with my friends and family, using my iPod, shopping, listening to music.

Other: I am Mexican but live in America, all of my family members are overprotective and most of them are older, I am 4'9, my style is girly mixed with punk rock, I love all kinds of music, I am innocent and not dirty minded, my brothers taught me to fight even though I look like I can't, I am very shy and smart but I can be dumb sometimes, I am scared of almost everything.

Hi Norma Melina! I love your name! It's beautiful :) Also you sound like a very independant girl and I love you. :) 

I ship you with: Luke   

Luke loves every. single. thing. about you. From your height, to your music taste, to the way you get scared when Michael claps at you. He finds you extremely attractive and cute. He loves how smart you are and that you love different subjects in school. He's often a model for your photography projects, or he helps you find perfect elements for your pictures. He likes to get involved in all of them :) Your family took a little while to warm up to him, but when they did, they invited him to every family event! They see how much you and Luke love each other and are very supportive. Luke enjoys taking you all around the world because he gets to see your reaction to different views and beautiful places. He's really romantic and would do anything for you.

Best Friend: Michael    He loves how different you are from other girls. Your music taste, your style, and just the way you carry yourself. He has a lot of fun with you and feels really protective of you and doesn't want to see you get hurt.

The One Who Has A Crush On You: Ashton     He's a bit clumsy around you! Sometimes he'll trip over air, or run into something, or on worse occasions he'll fall onto his drum kit. You giggle but help him up. He doesn't know why he can't keep himself stabled, but his massive crush on you might just have something to do with it ;)

The Brotherly One: Calum     He's a big goofy dork. He's always making you laugh and teasing you. He knows how important you are to Luke and will never let anything happen to you. The funny thing he does that sometimes annoys you, is he inspects every gift you get from fans. He says it's for "safety purposes". It annoys you, but you love him for looking after you.

(Hope you liked it Norma Melina!!! Thanks for sending in a request! Love you xx)