You're Younger Than Him

It's great day for requests! This one is from Boybandinsanity ! Thanks for reading love xx

Ashton: Every day you dealt with hate from older fans. Yes you were a few years younger than him, but so what? You loved him and he loved you! You met Ashton at a meet and greet and you clicked instantly. His laugh and smile made your insides melt into a gooey mess of Y/N. Being younger also meant that Ashton and the other boys were very protective of you. One of them always had to be near you. They all loved you and never wanted to see you get hurt. Ashton got flack for dating you from fans, magazines, and interviews. You always felt like the next insult would push him over the edge and break up with you. That day never came. He would see the comment, laugh, and kiss you until your lips were sore. He'd always end the day by saying "I love you baby girl. Never forget it."

Luke: With Luke being 17, you being 3 years younger, the fans were split in half. Half of them thought you two were adorkable together, and the other half thought it was ridiculous! Personally, you liked the 1st half better. You knew getting into a relationship with Luke would take a toll on all of you but so far, you were untouchable! Luke always said he loved having a younger girlfriend. It made him realize how precious you were. There were a few times when you would break down from all the pressure, but Luke was always by your side. He comforted you in ways other people wouldn't understand. You both shared the strange love of penguins, so that was also a plus for Luke! Every night, he watches you fall asleep and whispers "How did I get so lucky?"

Calum: You were only a year younger than Calum so you barely ever got hate. It was usually quite peaceful between you and the other members of the 5SOS Fam. Of course you'd get those few 'fans' that just love to push your buttons. Ignoring them was pretty easy, but every once in a while a comment will push you over the edge. When that happens, you find Calum and cuddle into his side, letting out all of your emotions. He'll rub your back and tell you to listen to the sound of his heartbeat. You'd listen and take deep breaths. It worked every time. "Anytime you need me, and I'm not here, remember the sound of my heartbeat. It only beats for you. It's yours now. Use it when you need it." He'd say making you smile and squeeze him. "I love you Cal." His lips would be placed on yours, making you forget all of your worries.

Michael: 2 years. 2 years separated the two of you. Not that you minded, but there were times that the boys would be unsure. You and Mikey have had more than a few fights and the boys were worried. For both of you. They didn't want to see anybody get hurt. Most of the time fans reacted quite well to your relationship. But rumors spread and fans believe them. Michael is always telling people that he's made the right decision and that he loves you unconditionally. Even when you fight about which Pokémon is better xD When Mikey's away on tour, he sends you videos and pictures all the time. He also Skypes with you whenever he gets a chance. He always tells you, "Age difference doesn't matter. I love you and anyone who can't deal with that, can suck it!" It always made you laugh but he genuinely meant it.

(hope you liked it Boybandinsanity! had fun writing these ones :) thanks for the request and funny comments xD Aaah! Over 11k reads! You deserve medal! don't have any but you can use your imagination. Love you xx)