You Kidnap Him O.o

Another  interesting  request  from  BoybandinsanityHope  you  like  it  stalker! xD

Ashton: You went through the strategy in your head one last time before parking your car in the back lot of the venue. Show time. You got out of your car and headed towards the back entrance of the building. Show time. You slipped on your Will Smith mask and snuck in the back door. None of the fans were here yet which surprised you because the boys were. You walked down the halls trying to find the dressing room. "God Luke! You're so gassy!" You heard Ashton scream. You heart raced. That was the boy that was about to be in your possession! You expertly snuck into their room and turned out all the lights. The boys gasped but didn't freak out. Bummer. You found Ashton in the dark and pulled him up and dragged him with you. When you were halfway down the hall he yanked his hand free. "Who the hell are you?" He yelled. You clapped your hand over his mouth and shushed him. "I'm your new girlfriend. Now let's go." He raised an eyebrow and once you lifted your hand he whispered. "Does that mean we're getting food now?" You nodded. "Food and so much more Ashton." He shrugged and took your hand. "Eh why not."

Luke: He struggled against the duct tape holding his hands together and his screams were muffled by the tape on his mouth. You were driving down your street towards your house. You had found his hotel room and kinda...well kidnapped him. He deserved it. He needs to stop looking so pretty god damn it! "Luke calm down! We're almost home!" You hissed. His eyes widened in fear and struggled harder. You pulled into your garage and opened the back seat and pulled him out. "Home sweet home Hemmings." You whispered. He whimpered and tried to escape. You kept your hold on him and yanked him into your house. You flicked on the lights and Luke squealed. The house was covered in stuffed penguins and pictures of Luke. On the the table you had set out his favorite foods and there were wrapped presents just for him. "Ok Luke. I'm going to take the tape off now. I'm going to trust that you won't run." He nodded and held out his hands to you. You unwrapped the tape on his hands. Once he was free, he ripped off the piece over his mouth and cursed. "Did you use extra sticky duct tape or something?" You giggled and apologized. "So....you did all of this for me?" He asked picking up a really fat and cute penguin. "Yeah I don't think I have enough penguins." You joked. He laughed. He actually laughed. "Well we might as well eat. Can I unwrap my presents now?"

Calum: You giggled as Calum jumped when you put your hand over his mouth. "Shh. Cal it's just me. I'm kidnapping you." You whispered trying not to wake up his girlfriend. He nodded and got out of his bed quietly. He's been complaining about his girlfriend a lot lately. She practically banned him from seeing you. He hated that, but he wanted to keep her happy. He finished getting dressed and took your outreached hand as you climbed back out the window. He followed and jumped to the ground to face you. "Hi Y/N!" He said hugging you. You held on to him as long as you could. You haven't seen him for 3 weeks. "Hi Calum." He pulled away and smiled. "So where are you taking me oh kidnapper?" He joked. You giggled and tugged on his hand. "We're going to my house for movies and snuggles." You said matter of factly. He chuckled and hugged you again. "I miss cuddles. I miss you. With her I can't have both." He said sadly. When you got back to your house, you grabbed a stack of movies and picked your favorite and popped it in the machine. Cal was already situated on the couch. You grinned and sat in his lap, snuggling into his side and his neck. He sighed and wrapped his arms around you. "Thanks for kidnapping me."

Michael: "You're kidding right?" Michael asked from the backseat. "I'm afraid not Mr. Clifford. Now do me a favor and open the box next to you." He raised an eyebrow and opened the small black box next to him. He gasped and smiled widely. "You got tickets to Comic Con with Pokémon?!" He screeched. You squealed and laughed. "I did! Now be happy that I kidnapped you! You need a break once in a while Mikey." He's been in the studio non stop for weeks and hasn't slept barely at all and he hasn't done anything for himself in a while. So you made an arrangement with their driver and you kidnapped Michael for the next two days! You and Mikey loved Pokémon so you figured, why not go to the nearest Comic Con? The look on Michael's face was priceless. You pulled over so he could get in the front seat. He leaned over and kissed your cheek. "Thank you Y/N! I love you!" You smiled and kissed him back. "You haven't seen nothing yet. Open the glove box." He bit his lip and opened it. He clapped like a little kid and hugged you. "WE'RE GOING AS ASH AND PIKACHU!!!!"

(HahaThis  was  such  a  strange  requestBut  I  loved  itI   think  Ash  and  Luke  would  definitely  act  a   little  differently.... LolHope   you  liked  it  BoybandinsanityYou're  a  cutiexD P.S sorry it was kind of short! xx)