You Accidentally Break Something of His

Oops.  Thank  you  ImagineCliffordfor  the  request!!!  Hope  you  like  it  babe  xx

Ashton: "Ugh! He'll never notice me Ash! What should I do?" You asked your best friend. He sighed and played with your fingers. "If he didn't notice you right away, I say forget about him." You rolled your eyes and nudged him with your shoulder. "I'm serious Ash." He smiled softly and looked out into the field. "You really like him don't you?" He asked. You rested your head on his shoulder. "I really do Ash." He kissed the top of your head and wrapped an arm around your waist. "Ok Y/N."

"Why don't you ask him out?" Your friend Y/F/N asked while you shut your locker. "Coz he doesn't know I exist!" She looked over your shoulder and smirked. "Well that's about to change." She pushed you backwards and you fell into the arms of  the boy you were crushing on. He stood you upright and smiled at you. "You'd think I'd remember those eyes. What's your name love?" He asked and you felt your cheeks get hot. "I'm Y/N. And sorry for falling on you." He chuckled and crossed his arms. "Nice to meet you Y/N. I'll see you around." He winked and walked away. You and Y/F/N squealed and hugged each other.

"That's so lame!" Ashton said laughing. You frowned and pouted. "You think it's lame that he complimented my eyes?" You asked. Ashton stopped laughing and sighed. "No. Your eyes are gorgeous. It's the way he said it. He's a player Y/N. Can't you see that?" You scoffed and stood up from your spot in the grass. "You know what Ash? You're just upset because I'm your only friend and you have to share me. Don't call me tonight." You walked away.

Ashton's P.O.V

She walked away and I felt a tug on my heart. I just want her to be happy.

A few weeks later, we only spoke for a whole 20 minutes all together. I missed her.

She called me last night. She's dating that guy. I'm happy for her.

It's been 2 weeks since she told me she was dating Trevor. Even the name Trevor makes me want to barf.

She called me tonight. He broke her heart. She was crying hysterically. Oh no.

I picked up daisies on my way to surprise her and hold her. I wouldn't say "I told you so." I'd let her cry and tell me everything and wipe her tears away. I'd let her tell me "Thanks for being my best friend." Even if it killed me.

I walked up to her door, daisies behind my back and her favorite sweater of mine for her to wear. She opened the door. Her face was tearstained but she had a smile on her face. "Ash what are you doing here?" She asked. "Well I-" "Y/N who is that?" His voice hit me like a brick wall. She opened the door more, revealing Trevor in pajama pants and nothing else. "Trev, this is my friend Ashton." He said hello and I put on a fake smile for her sake. "So Ash, why are you here again?" She asked again. "Oh I uh...just wanted to say hi and meet Trevor. I'm gonna go now. I've got a...uh thing." I bolted down her steps and shut myself in my car.

Your P.O.V

"That was weird." Trevor told you. You nodded and looked after Ashton's car as it left the driveway, not knowing that you'd accidentally broke his heart.

Luke: "Crap!" You said trying to glue the ceramic penguin back together. The stupid thing was always in the weirdest places. Today it was in the freezer. Yes the freezer. It fell out and crashed to the floor in 5 big pieces. Now you were spending your day gluing a penguins' butt back on. "Damn you Pepito. Why didn't you tell Luke to pick you up?" The penguin didn't answer. Shocking. You sighed and placed the beak on the distorted face and it was looking pretty.....sad. You tried again and this time it actually looked like a penguin. "Pepito lives!!!!" You yelled. The instructions on the glue said to wait an hour for it to fully dry. So you left it on the counter for the glue to set. An hour later!!!! You ran to the kitchen, sliding on the tiles and almost running into the fridge. The penguin was back to normal! Hopefully Luke wouldn't notice.