Ship (Kristen)

Name: Kristen

Hair Color: Ombre (light brown to blonde)

Eye Color: Brown

Hobbies: Singing, playing guitar, writing and reading.

Anything Else: Also loves to laugh and travel

Hiii Kristen! You sound like such a fun person! Can I join you on your travels and laugh till we die?

I ship you with: Calum 

Cal was the best boyfriend ever. Period. No arguments. Shh. He'll spend as much time with you as possible while he's on tour. A.k.a....disobeying management to bring you along with him. His heart beat faster when he's around you, especially when he hears your singing and your laugh. Nothing makes him smile quite like you. He'll make sure you're comfortable wherever you are. If you're cold, he'll take off his hoodie and give it to you, and when you ask if he'll be cold, he'll just smile, put his arm around you, and say "You keep me burning babe." It was chessy but oh so cute. Overall, there was nothing Calum wouldn't do for you. He's never felt this way about anyone and he'll prove it to you.

Best Friend: Calum     Enough said.

The One Who Has A Crush On You: Luke      He was drawn to you from the moment he met you. There was just something about you that he couldn't figure out. Yes your smile was captivating, but that wasn't it. Your laugh? The best sound in the world. Maybe it was that? Or maybe it was the fact that you were with his best friend and he couldn't have you.

The Brotherly One: None of them. The boys were all your best friends. None of them treated you like a sister. They treated you like one of the guys, or their best friend. It was relieving to you that none of them were too strict with you or overly annoying. Ok that's not the best choice of words....

(Hi mxshtoncxke! I hope your friends like their ships! Thanks for sending me their info! xx)