Amnesia (Ashton)

Since no one guessed Ashton's, there's no dedication! There's still two more for you to guess! Hope you like it!

Ashton was still dealing with your breakup, wanting to forget everything. Especially the memories that made him feel warm and fuzzy inside. It was just too painful. He saw you at the mall today. You were holding hands with another man who didn't look too thrilled to be with you. Ashton stuffed his hands in his pockets and watched the way you interacted with him. You didn't have the smile on your face that Ashton put there. He didn't pull you as close to him as possible. Ashton knew you deserved better than him and the guy next to you combined. But the truth is, he'd do anything to wake up next to you again. He wondered if you still had the songs and letters he wrote you. He wondered if you read them when you felt sad. He sat in the food court with a smoothie watching the people come and go. The smoothie was strawberry. Yum. He was just starting to get over seeing you, when you rounded the corner with your boyfriend. You locked eyes with him and you felt your heart stop. Ashton bit his lip and looked away. He couldn't bear to look at you with him. It hurt. A lot. For both of you. You saw him stand up and walk towards the door. You let go of your boyfriends' hand and ran after Ash. You caught up to him and grabbed his arm. "Ashton?" He stopped and turned towards you. He looked exhausted and miserable. "Y/N." Ashton noticed the bags under your eyes and the fact that your face looked older somehow. "I uh...I miss you." You told him. He sighed and hugged you. "I miss you too. But I need to go. Have fun with your boyfriend." He walked away.

Once Ashton got home, he broke down and let the tears fall. At the mall he made himself leave. Otherwise he would've carried you in his arms where you belonged. He slid down the wall with his knees tucked against his chest and took some deep breaths. A few hours later the rest of the boys came over to rehearse their set list. Ashton felt numb. He couldn't even pick up his drumsticks, he was buried deep. Calum shook his arm getting his attention. "Ashton? Are you alright mate?" Ashton stared at him blankly. "I'm fine." But he wasn't fine at all.

(2/4 done! I'm sorry these have been depressing! promise at least one will be happy! Should do your version of the story after these? Lemme know! Love you xx)