Finding Neverland

Hey guys. I was reading your comments on my part Please Read xx and I was reminded of how much you guys mean to me. It makes me feel incredible that you love me too. I especially smiled at the ones that said "You're a great writer!" :P Because I forgot that, I wasn't able to write or do anything really. But then I went back and read all of your comments. It filled me with hope and love and I'll always remember how I felt when I read them. I love you guys so much. I've never left xxx

Ashton: You gazed up at the stars and listened to the ocean crashing against the rocks. Neverland was more beautiful than you imagined. More colors glistened and the stars were brighter. "Y/N? Would you like to fly with me?" You turned to see Ashton with his hand held out towards you. He was wearing a white puffy shirt that revealed most of his chest and tight black pants with a sword through his belt. The bandana wrapped around his head and his hair curly, and flying freely. His smile could make a faerie come back to life. You nodded and took his hand as he helped you up. "Ok hold tight. I promise I won't let you fall." You took a deep breath and held onto him closely. He chuckled and lifted off into the air lightly spinning slowly. He looked deeply into your eyes and bit his lip. "You look so beautiful in the starlight." He breathed and pushed a few strands of hair behind your ear. You blushed and looked to the side. Captain Hook's ship was docked a few miles away and you could see the light radiating from the lamps. The water looked dark and peaceful at the same time. It was simply beautiful. Ashton twirled you around and held you in his arms. "Do you like it here Y/N?" He asked. You grinned. "Yes very much. It's so wonderful here. I never want to leave." You admitted. Ashton smiled a crooked smile and kissed you. His hands lifted off of your waist and held your face. You were taken by surprise but you weren't complaining. When he pulled away you were a little lightheaded. "You never have to leave. You could stay here with me. We'd be happy here! I can take you anywhere you wanted. We can have adventures. Please say you'll stay with me Y/N." He said, whispering the last sentence. You put a hand to the side of his face and smiled. "Ashton. I'd love to stay here with you. But you have to promise me something." He grasped your hands and kissed them. "Anything love. Anything at all." "Don't let me get eaten by a crocodile." He burst out laughing and he kissed your face all over. "As you wish my darling."

Luke"Y/N stay behind me." He said, keeping his eyes on the pirate in front of him. You stood behind him and kept your hands on his back while peeking out. Luke drew his sword and he set his jaw. "Stay away from us Hook. I'm not asking for much." He said calmly. Notorious Captain Hook cackled and arranged his hat. "My boy! You are asking for everything! Tell me why I should spare the two of you!" He laughed. Luke squared his shoulders and cracked his neck. "You can walk away now, or you could fight me like a man." He suggested. Hook's eyebrows lifted and he pondered Luke's deal. "Alright. I'll fight. No guarantees that he'll live sweetheart." He said towards you. You narrowed your eyes and told Luke to kick his ass. Luke smirked and spun the sword in his hands. "With pleasure." Hook drew his weapon and stood in his fighting stance. "Little faerie boy challenging me! Hah!" He cackled. Luke made the first strike and the loud clang of metal made you jump. Hook swung and Luke ducked and kicked him from behind, knocking Hook off balance. He growled and lunged at Luke and Luke lifted into the air dodging the sword. You hid behind a tree and watched the battle between the boy you loved and the cruel Captain Hook. Out of the corner of your eye you saw a ball of light and you turned to see Luke's faerie, Petal. She twinkled and played with your hair before going to Luke. She hit Captain Hook's hat, blocking his sight. He growled and swung blindly, clipping Luke's shoulder. Luke grunted and knocked Hook on his back and placed his foot on Hook's chest. "Do you surrender?" He breathed heavily and held the blade to Hook's throat. "For now. But I'll be back. Besides, what would the world be like without Captain James Hook?" Luke rolled his eyes and stepped off of his chest and walked back to you. "I didn't ask for a monolog." He muttered. He reached you and put an arm around your waist before leaping into the air. You both floated back to your small treehouse, kissing each other passionately. Another adventure in Neverland.