Guardian Angel (Part 2 Malum)

So here's part 2! I hope you like it and hope it was what you were hoping for aw_kiesxx Love you!

Calum: You smiled and held him close as you danced your first dance with him. You couldn't believe you were married to Calum. He's been your best friend for years and he proposed unexpectedly, but you knew it was meant to be. He looked into your eyes and grinned. "How does it feel to be Mrs. Hood?" He asked cheekily. "It feels amazing Mr. Hood. I love you." You replied as he spun you around slowly. "What a coincidence. I love you too!" He said with the biggest smile on his face. You laughed and pecked his lips. "What would I do without you?" You asked. "Well I can tell you that without you, I wouldn't be able to function. So I'm pretty sure you'd feel the same way." He smirked. "That is entirely true Mr. Hood. Well spoken." You spent the next half hour with him on the dance floor, holding each other close and not wanting to let go. When cake time arrived, he intertwined his fingers with yours and pulled you over to the giant tiered cake. You both laughed as you helped each other cut the cake and dropped it on the floor. Calum cut another slice and brought a bite sized piece to your lips and you gladly accepted it, cheekily licking his fingers as you did. The whole night was perfect and all you could see was him. No one else mattered. The toasts began and Luke and Michael were at the mic. Prepare for trouble. And make it double. "When I first met Y/N, I knew right away that she and Calum would be together forever. He lights up around her and she brings the best out of him. I will be forever grateful for that. Thank you Y/N. I love you guys and I wish you the best!" Luke toasted. It was actually quite lovely. Michael cleared his throat and tapped the mic. "Ok I just want to say a few things. Calum? I never thought you'd he the first one married out of all of us. No offense. But I saw the way the two of you just connected and never left each other's sides. And not just in the bedroom am I right?" There were scattered chuckles and laughs and there were some wide eyes and open mouths. "Anyways....here's to Calum and Y/N! You're the best guys!" You clapped and giggled while Calum remained red. After the toasts, Calum said he wanted to say something. He walked up to the mic and kept his eyes on you the whole time.

"Y/N. My beautiful bride. My best friend. My guardian angel. You've helped me in ways I can't imagine and loved me in ways I never imagined. I've known you almost all of my life and I wouldn't change a moment. Not even the time we fought about which dog to get. But the most important thing to me is that you never cared about my flaws and my faults. You saw me for what I am and loved me endlessly. I could never ask you for anything but your love. You've pulled me out of dark places and brought light and happiness instead. That's why you're my angel. My guardian angel, I love you so much and I can't believe I get to spend the rest of my life with you. I can't wait." He held up his glass and you did the same, tears welling up in your eyes. He walked back to his seat next to you and kissed you passionately, in front of everyone mind you, and received cheers. You smiled and put your hands on the sides of his face. "Calum I love you. And you're my angel." He grinned and kissed your nose. "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" He whispered and you snorted, leaving your guests wondering what he said.

Michael: You wiped your eyes and scrolled through your Twitter feed to see that Michael was online. You held your breath as you tapped away and sent the tweet, wishing he'd see it. You waited for a while before you realized he'd never seen it. So you slept. At 4am, your phone chimed and you reached over, unlocking it to see 3 notifications from Twitter. You tapped on the first one and covered your mouth as you read it, tears rolling down your cheeks. "@Michael5SOS mentioned you in a tweet."

"@Michael5SOS: @Y/T/N Babe take a deep breath for me. Everything will be alright. I'm here for you and I love you."

You cried a bit at the thought of him loving you. You clicked the next notification. "@Michael5SOS Is now following you." Now you couldn't breathe. You took a moment to catch your breath before opening the last one. "@Michael5SOS DM'd you." Your eyes widened and you tapped on it, revealing the words from Michael himself.