He's Off Limits (2/4)

ezza_ez  Thanks  for  sending  me  more  than  1  idea!!  That's  awesome  :)  Hope  you  like  it!

Ashton: Ashton Irwin. The boy you've had a crush on for years. You've never told anyone. Not even your best friend. Which was the worst mistake you'e ever made. Now, Ashton and your best friend are dating and you couldn't feel emptier. What's better than seeing the boy you're in love with, dating your best friend? Oh right! Having to be around them. Honestly you were wanting to stop seeing them period. It was just too painful. "Hey Y/N? You ok? You're zoning out." Ashton asked you. You blinked and turned your head to face him. Your heart throbbed and you nodded. "Y-Yeah I'm fine. I-I'm still trying to get rid of the mental image of Michael humping a stuffed duck out of my head." You said awkwardly. Ashton laughed and came over to hug you. "I'm sorry for telling you about that! No one should ever witness Michael's 'alone' time." He said with a shudder. You giggled and ached for more of his touch, but he wouldn't. And you knew it. You stopped thinking like that and hugged Ashton. He stumbled backwards a little bit but caught himself, and wrapped his arms around you. "You give the best hugs Y/N! But you almost took me down!" He said chuckling. You squeezed him and held on to him as long as you could before Y/B/F came in and raised her eyebrows. "Y/N? Are you suffocating Ashton?" You nodded and let him go, even though you never wanted to. He smiled at you and went to go kiss Y/B/F. He bent down and placed kisses all over her face, making her giggle and wrinkle her nose. Eventually, Ashton kissed her lips and lingered for a moment before pulling back and smiling. "God I love you Y/B/F." He said breaking your heart. You felt like you had fluid rushing into your lungs and you couldn't breathe. You bit your lip and looked away, hiding your teary eyes. You heard Ashton giggle and you looked to see Y/B/F poking his ticklish stomach. "Y/B/F stoooop!" He laughed and tried to slap away her hands. She kept poking him and he eventually got ahold of both of her hands in just one of his, and reversed the situation and started tickling her. She squealed and laughed. He stopped after a few minutes and brought his lips back to hers. "You're so cute." He whispered. You couldn't take it anymore. "This isn't fair!" You screamed, startling both of them. "What isn't fair Y/N?" Your best friend asked. You finally let go and let the tears flow freely. "I-I should be the one who's-never mind. I'm just gonna go." You said walking towards the door. Ashton's hand grabbed your wrist and spun you back around to face him. "You should be the one who's what?" He asked curiously. You shook your head and kept silent. "Please Y/N? Tell me." You looked into his pleading eyes and nodded. "I should be the one who's making you laugh and smile when you see me. I should be the one that gets to kiss you. I-I should be the one that gets to say I love you." You said just barely over a whisper. Both Ashton and Y/B/F were quiet. You yanked your wrist out of his hand and walked out the door.

Luke: Being Michael's little sister had some perks...but it had one major downfall. Mikey set a rule that you couldn't date his bandmates. And that wasn't exactly in your favor considering you had a major crush on Luke. He was always so sweet to you and he would spend a lot of time with you. He made you smile. And stupid Michael just had to go and ruin Christmas. And better yet, you found out that Luke liked you too. You were sitting on the couch when Luke strode through the front door. "Mikey?!" He yelled. "He's not here." You answered from your permanant spot on the couch. Luke groaned and came to sit next to you on the couch. He reached his hand in the popcorn bowl you were holding and he shoved a huge handful in his mouth. You slapped his arm and he spit out all of the now contaminated popcorn. He coughed and looked at you. "Do you have something against hungry teenage boys?" He asked. You shrugged and popped a few pieces in your mouth. "No. I have problems with hungry teenage boys eating my food. Get your own Hemmings!" He narrowed his eyes and pointed at you. "This isn't over." He threatened and got up to make his own damn popcorn. When he came back, he had an overflowing bowl of buttery hapiness. Your eyes widened and you looked from his bowl to yours. He caught you looking and he smirked and ate a handful. You reached over to grab some from him and he swatted your hand. "Sorry! I have a problem with hungry teenage girls eating my food!" He yelled. You giggled and stole some anyways and he tried to get you to drop it. It ended up with him on top of you, shaking your hand, which wouldn't let go of the popcorn. "Drop it!!!" He laughed. You stopped struggling and threw it in his face. "Ok." He pursed his lips and raised his eyebrows. "You think you're funny don't you?" He asked. You nodded. "Yeah. I do actually." He chuckled and basically stayed on top of you. Normally it would've bothered you, but it felt nice. You heard the front door close and both of you scrambled to sit upright. Michael walked into the room and gave you a questioning look. "It looks like a Jiffy Pop exploded in here." He said avoiding the piles of popcorn. Both you and Luke pointed to each other at the same time. "He did it." "She did it." You looked at each other and burst out laughing. Michael rolled his eyes and grabbed Luke by his arm and yanked him off the couch. "May I speak to you for a moment about my sister?" He hissed. Luke gulped and nodded and was dragged away by an annoyed Michael. You sat in silence, waiting to see what would happen. After 30 minutes of scrolling through Tumblr, Luke wandered into the room looking bright red and embarassed. "Sorry Y/N. I-I have to go." He muttered and essentially ran out the door. You gritted your teeth and set off to find Michael. You found him in the kitchen and pushed him with as much force as you could. "What the hell Mikey? Now you're forbidding Luke not to even hang out with me now?" You said angrilly. Michael sighed and held up a hand. "Look Y/N-" "No! I can't believe you don't trust me! I don't want to hear it anymore! Just leave me alone!" You screamed and stomped away. "-I was just trying to protect you." He muttered and rubbed his temples, not looking forward to the week ahead.

(Hope you enjoyed 2/4!!! Thank you ezza_ez for the request! The next 2/4 will be up soon!!! Love you xx)