Taking You to a Wedding (Michael)

Michael was taking you as his date to Ben's wedding. You were beyond excited. You'd never seen Michael in a suit before and you were getting pretty anxious about it. Dresses were definitely not your thing but Michael said if he was wearing a suit, you'd have to wear a dress. So you guess it's a win win for both of you. You were finishing with your mascara when you caught a glimpse of Michael in the mirror. His hands were stuffed in his pockets. The combination of the black jacket, the white shirt, and the red tie made you feel a little woozy. "How do I look Y/N?" He asked biting his lip, looking unsure. You turned and faced him and blinked a few times. "Michael you look so handsome." You answered. "Are you sure? It's not too...stupid?" You giggled and tucked your hair behind your ear. "I hate to tell you this but, uh, you look way too hot to be stupid. That made no sense." You said awkwardly. "Really? You're not messing with me?" He looked very uncomfortable. "Michael are you feeling self conscious? Because you shouldn't. You look amazing. I promise you. I on the other hand look like a girl on her way to prom." You wrapped your arms around his waist and placed a kiss on his lips. "Thanks babe. And you look absolutely beautiful. That dress does wonders on your body." He said kissing your temple. You laughed and pushed him away. "Ok stud, not until later." You winked and went back to applying your makeup. "Does that mean...?" He smirked and waggled his eyebrows. You snorted. "That's what I was implying yes." The look on his face was like a kid on Christmas.

You walked into the ceremony with Michael beside you and found where the other boys were seated. "Wow Y/N. You look hot." Calum commented. You smiled and Michael punched him. "Ay! No need to get violent!" Calum rubbed his arm and gave Michael a pouty face. Michael rolled his eyes and sat between you and Ashton. "Hi Y/N! You look pretty!" He said waving at you. "Thanks Ash! You look pretty good yourself!" He grinned his lovely grin. Michael cleared his throat. "I'm right here guys. Quit flirting." You put your hand on his arm. "Mikey it's Ok! We're just giving each other a compliment. Besides, you're the only one I want to flirt with." He nodded and smiled at you. "Have I ever told you how much I love you?" You thought about it for a moment. "You could remind me." You said cheekily. He leaned and whispered in your ear. "I love you so much Y/N." "I love you too."

At the reception you congratulated Luke's older brother and his wife and hugged Luke. Luke talked with you for a few minutes while Michael met up with some of Luke's relatives. "I forgot to tell you, you look really beautiful. Thanks so much for coming." Luke smiled at you. You blushed a little bit and thanked him. You always had a soft spot for Luke. You had an interesting relationship with him. It was between being brother and sister, and closer than best friends. Michael understood since Luke was the one who introduced the two of you. "Well I gotta go do one of the best men toasts. I'll catch up with you later alright?" He said hugging you tightly. You nodded and waved him off. "Y/N I brought you a drink! Where's Mikey?" Ashton handed you a glass of the cream colored liquid. You thanked him and pointed to the other side of the room. "He's talking with Jack at the moment." You sipped the champagne. "Well can I escort you to the table?" He asked offering his arm for you. You giggled and took it. "Of course you can." He walked you to the table and pulled out your chair for you. You took a seat and kissed his cheek. "Thanks Ash." He smiled and nodded. You felt two hands cover your eyes. "Guess who?" A very deep voiced Michael asked. "Please let it be Johnny Depp." You said jokingly. "No I'm slightly less attractive than that." You snorted and pulled his hands away. "You're Johnny Depp attractive to me." He chuckled and kissed you before sitting next to you. "Thanks for the lie. I love you." "It wasn't a lie and I love you too." After the toasts, the bride and groom made their way to the cake. You sighed watching the cuteness they displayed. Michael took notice and smiled. He knew you were a hopeless romantic and tried to do everything he could to do something romantic for you. He himself was a romantic so it wasn't hard for him to do. The pieces of cake came around and you grabbed one for you, Michael, Ashton, and Calum. Yeah you could juggle. They thanked you and dug in. "That was a great reception. Luke's speech was hilarious! Especially when he dropped the mic!" Ashton commented. "But more importantly, cake." ( ;) ) Michael took a bite of the white cake with raspberry filling. You giggled and kissed his cheek. "Mikey you're a dork. But I love you nonetheless." He grinned through his bite of cake. The rest of the reception, you and Michael were telling jokes, eating more cake, and occasionally kissing. You wanted more than anything to be married to Michael. He was perfect for you.

Little did you know that he would propose the next morning. :)

(Yay 2/4 done! Whose should I write next? Ashton or Calum? Thanks for reading guys! I love you xx)