He's A Pizza! (2/4 Malum)

Yippee part 2 of he's a pizza xD thank you luke-hxmmings!!!!! I lurve you :3 This one is so weird and ridiculous xD. O.o I apologize in advance.

Calum"No Calum!!!!! Don't leave me!" You sobbed as Calum held your hands and looked into your eyes, holding back tears himself. "I-I have to Y/N. It's my time." You threw your arms around him and cried into his shoulder. "I'm going to miss you so much." You whimpered. Calum took a shaky breath and kissed the top of your head. "I'm going to miss you too love. But I promise I'll be back. In 3 months time." You nodded, sniffed and pulled away. "Can you do this Y/N?" He asked. You took a deep breath and gave him a small smile. "I will. For you." He blinked away the building tears and let go of your hands. "Ok. Here I go. I love you Y/N." He said stepping into the square box. "I love you too." You said softly. He closed his eyes and his body changed. He would now hibernate as a pizza for 3 months.

Month 1. When he first changed, you put him in the fridge and left him there. As it got closer to the 1 month mark, you opened the box and saw the most perfect pizza you've ever seen. "I miss you Cal."

Month 2. You were getting antsy and it was hard not to come home from a bad day and hold on to him. He was always so understanding and comforting. Now you were alone with a box of pizza.

Month 3. It's been so hard without Calum. You didn't know if you could last another week without squishing his face.
2 days before. The excitement starts setting in and you can't wait to hold him in your arms again.

The day of. You ran down the stairs to the kitchen the second you woke up. You skidded across the floor and stopped when you saw the familiar dark hair and tattoos. You squealed and sprinted towards him. He looked up, spit out a black olive, and smiled widely and opened his arms. "My Y/N!" He shouted and ran to you. You jumped and wrapped your legs around his waist, your arms around his neck, and your head buried in the crook of his neck. He chuckled and squeezed you tightly. "God I missed you." He sighed and felt your heart beat against his. You nodded and kissed his cheeks several times making him giggle and blush. "Y/N! S-Stop!" He said laughing. You giggled and climbed off your boyfriend. (That sounded a bit dirty.) "So what's it like being a pizza for 3 months?" You asked. He smirked and crossed his arms. "It's a bit cheesy to be honest."

MICHAELOHMYGOD I'M A PIZZA!!!!!! THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!!!! I'M IN TOUCH WITH MY FAVORITE FOOD! THIS IS EPIC! MICHAEL IS ANOTHER SLICE, MICHAEL IS ANOTHER SLICE, MICHAEL IS ANOTHER SLICE OF PIZZA PIZZA!!!!! This is just so inspiring. It would be a wonderful headline. 'Pursuit of Happiness-The Man Who Got to Live His Dream of Being A Pizza.' Kenzie you gotta write that.

Pursuit of Happiness - The Dork Who Got to Live His Dream of Being Pizza
true story by Kenzie.

Today at 5 am, notorious Michael Clifford was magically transformed into pepperoni pizza. Fellow band mate Ashton Iwrin states, "He's (Clifford) always been very enthusiastic about his pizza. So the fact that he has the chance to become that food item, is just inspirational."  Other sources claim that Clifford 'wants another slice' and that 'he's determined to fight for it.' When Kenzie Weekly interviewed Michael, he was glad to talk to us. "mean it's like dream come true! I'd never expected to be here. It's amazing. I've never been so happy. The boys (the other members if the band 5 Seconds of SummerClifford being guitarist in the pop punk sensation) really support me and tell me to chase my dreams. Now have." Michael's words have inspired us and will hopefully inspire others as well. Kenzie Weekly was also the first to know when he transformed. So this is real legit information. Mr. Clifford reads Kenzie Weekly every week! We like Mr. Clifford. When asked what his favorite part about being pizza, he replied with, "Um. think I'd have to say the whole thing. It's all exhilarating. especially love the melted cheese look." We do too Michael! Pick up your local Kenzie Weekly next week for more! -KW

Huh. That was actually pretty fast. Thanks Kenz. I'M A PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like big crusts and I canno-wait. That's Luke's thing. Dammit. Peace out pepperoni rolls.

(xD  I  have  no  idea  xD  I  hope  I  didn't  make  you  delusional  luke-hxmmings  xD  love  you!!!!!!!  xD

I'M WRITING AS FAST AS CAN GUYS! I'M SORRY! LOVE YOU! EAT PIZZA AND....NO DON'T EAT PIZZA. IT MAY BE MICHAEL.

"Uh...........no comment."  -Ashton

"What the hell?" -Luke

"Hibernating  pizzaHonestly not the weirdest thing I've heard."  -Calum

"got newspaper article and you didn't  :Suck on that Luke."  -Michael

"I  got  a  Baby  Got  Back  parody. Suck on that Clifford."  -Luke

"Touché."  -Michael