He's A Donut

I've  gotten  a  few  weird  requestsYay! This  one  was  requested  by  badacid_ !  Thank  you  for  your  lovely  mind  xD  Hope  you  like  it!

Ashton: You looked at all of the different pastries to choose from at the little bakery down the street and couldn't decide. You thought about the apple fritter, but then your gaze fell upon a chocolate glazed donut with rainbow sprinkles. That was the one. You ordered the last one and took it back to your apartment to eat it peacefully. After setting your keys and purse down, you carried the bag and placed it on the counter. You poured yourself a glass of milk and sat down, tearing into the chocolatey heaven. You were about to take a bite when you heard a voice. "Wait wait wait!!!!!" It was a boys' voice. You looked all around you to see no one there. You shrugged and brought the donut back to your mouth when you heard it again. "Please don't eat me! I donut want to die!" He shrieked. You stared at your donut and threw it back onto the counter. "What the hell?!" A throat cleared and you raised an eyebrow. "Allow me to introduce myself. Hi. I'm Ashton Irwin. And I'm a donut. I'd gladly appreciate if you didn't eat me. I  just got here. You should at least flirt with me first." You poked the donut named Ashton and heard it giggle. "Stop it! I'm ticklish!" You blinked a few times wondering why your donut was talking. "Uh.....Ashton? Donut? Um, why are you talking? You're a sugary food. Sugary foods shouldn't talk until you've already eaten them." The donut snorted. (What?) "I'm making small talk! I just want a friend! You never even told me your name." I'mtalking to adonut. "Uh well, hi Ashton. I'm Y/N. And I'm a human girl who rather likes donuts." You saw the sprinkles rearrange into a smile. "Hi Y/N! I'm a donut. So you like me?" This is weird. This should stop. "Yes. I like you. Can you shut up now? I'm kinda hungry." There was a short silence. "By all means! Dig in! I just wanted to get to know my intended consumer!" You nodded and picked Ashton up. "Ok. Well I'm going to eat you now." He giggled. "I'm excited!" You rolled your eyes and took a bite. A bloodcurdling scream filled the air and you dropped the donut again. You gasped and stared at it for a moment before you heard laughter. "Nah! I'm just kidding! Good one right?"

Luke: "Y/B/F. I swear this donut is a person. I don't know how I know, but I just do." You said holding the sugar donut in your hands. Your best friend looked at you like you were crazy. "Uh huh. Is it a boy or. a girl?" She asked sarcastically. "I can feel energy, I can't see their private parts Y/B/F." She laughed and sat one if the tables in the mall. "Well are you going to eat it?" She questioned. You bit your lip and squinted at the pastry. "Not yet. I need to understand it a bit more." Y/B/F snorted and took a bite of her personless donut. "What's to understand about a donut? It's sweet bread and sugar. You eat it. You love it. You embrace it." (That's my new motto) You nodded half listening to her babbling. This donut was a person. And you knew it. "Hello? Donut? I know you're in there. Don't be shy. Who are you?" You whispered to your donut. "Oh dear lord. You're the donut whisperer." You heard your friend mutter. Just then you heard a small voice come from the delicious circle. "Hello? Can you hear me?" You gasped and looked at Y/B/F. "Did you hear that?!" She looked at you blankly. You rolled your eyes. "C'mere." You said gesturing her closer. She sighed and picked up her chair and set it next to you. "Person who is donut, are you there?" You asked. Y/B/F was about to complain when the voice came back. "I can hear you! Help!" It was a boys' voice. Y/B/F's eyes widened and she leaned closer. "What can I do to help you?" A few seconds passed before a reply. "Say my name 3 times and clap 5 times!" Your beat friend snorted and grabbed the donut. "Really? We need to do that? That's bullshit. Who are you?" You grabbed the donut back and assured it that you would help. "What's your name?" You asked. "My name is Luke. Please hurry." You set it down and asked your friend to help. "This is ridiculous! It's a freaking donut for crying out loud!" She exclaimed. You shushed her and asked her again. "Please? We can save him! I told you he was in there. Let's get him out." She sighed and gave in. "Fine. But it better be worth it." You did as the donut told you and said Luke 3 times and clapped 5 times. The air around you shimmered and the donut flipped onto the floor. It began rippling, and finally disappeared. A loud POOF was followed by a billow of smoke. You and Y/B/F coughed and saw a figure standing in place of the pastry. As the smoke cleared, you started to see his features. He was very tall. Probably above 6 feet. He had stunning blue eyes and blonde hair. His lower lip was pierced with a black ring. All he wore was the color black. You sucked in a breath and he smirked at you. "Hi I'm Luke. Thank you for saving me." You turned and slapped your friend. "I told you!!!" She stared at the Australian cutie. "Well. That was actually worth it."