Secret Admirer

Here's another one out of order. I'm sorry!!!! Thank you to lepuri_vogel for the request! Hope you like it!!!

Ashton: "Hey Y/N. Y/N. Y/N. Y/N. Y/N." He said poking your side each time he said your name. You paused your game and growled at him. "What Ashton?! I'm in the middle of killing zombies here!" He smiled and hugged you. "You're squishy." He said. "Uh thanks?" You asked as a question. "A good squishy. Like Dory squishy. Wait...that didn't end well for Dory." You rolled your eyes. "Ash is there something you wanted? Or did you just want to annoy the hell out of me?" He pouted and pulled away. "I just wanted to spend time with my best friend." You sighed and set down your controller. "You're right Ash. I'm sorry. C'mere." You opened your arms and he basically fell on top of you. You giggled and ran your hands through his hair. "Oh hey Y/N. I didn't know you were here." Michael entered the room with a giant bowl of popcorn. You waved and he offered you a handful of the buttery goodness. Ashton sat up and took some too. "Y/N here was just beating your high score." He announced. Michael scoffed and took the controller from beside you. "Yeah right." He clicked a few buttons before his jaw dropped. "How the hell-?"  You grinned and cracked your knuckles. "I'm fantastic." You bragged. Ashton laughed and kissed your cheek. "Yes you are Y/N. Don't you agree Mikey?" Ashton asked. Michael locked eyes with you and quickly looked away. You frowned and focused on Ashton. "So Y/N uh...how's your mom?" He asked. You smiled at how Ashton could change the subject when things got awkward. "She's doing good thanks Ash. She's actually really excited that you're home for a few days." Ashton chuckled and hugged you. "Her and I both." Michael cleared his throat. "I uh...I'm gonna go now. Yeah. Uh...bye Y/N. Good to see you again." He waved and sprinted towards the door. "Bye! You too!" You yelled after him. "What's up with him?" You asked. Ashton bit his lip and clasped his hands together. "Oi. He's gonna kill me if he finds out. Promise you won't tell that I'm the one who told you?" You raised an eyebrow and nodded. Ashton sighed and looked you in the eyes. "Michael....sorta has a thing for you. Like a secret admirer if you will." He explained. "But he doesn't act like it." You said softly, not believing his words. "Well trust me. He does Y/N. He's in love with you."

Luke: You grinned at the piece of paper you've read a thousand times already that day. Someone sent you a letter with the following.

Love  deep  as  the  ocean.
Hearts  filled  with  hope.
Souls  keep  going  through  the  same  motion.
Staying  away  fromyou  makes  it  hard  to  cope.
Your  smile  is  more  radiant  than  the  sun.
Your  eyes  sparkle  with  the  promises  of  tomorrow.
I  can  see  itI'm  not  the  only  one.
Wishing  I  could  win  your  heartif  even  just  to  borrow.
-All  of  my  loveyour  secret  admirer