Going On Tour (Calum)

You were actually the opening act for 5SOS, something that you've dreamed about for years. You had recorded a few videos of you singing some of your favorite songs, including some of the 5SOS ones. Calum was the one who found you on YouTube and tweeted the video for his fans to see. Of course you freaked out and tweeted back saying you were the singer he had just tweeted about. Within the next few minutes, you got a notification saying Calum Hood had followed you, and a new DM! You squealed and clicked on it. You had a 20 message conversation with Mr. Hood that had changed your life. He told you he showed your videos to the rest of the boys and they all agreed that they'd love to have you on tour with them! So you had a heart to heart with your mother, telling her this was your dream and that this could be your only chance. She smiled, hugged you, and said 'what are you waiting for?'. Now you were on your own tour bus, right behind the boys!

The tour had been going for about 3 weeks now and you were getting closer with the boys. Especially Calum. Which you didn't mind ;) Today was the 18th show and you were excited every second. Every night was different so you had no idea what to expect. Especially with these boys. Liz was on your tour bus because she liked having another girl around. And because she doesn't have to deal with the smell anymore. "Y/N you look lovely! How are you feeling today?" She asked rubbing your shoulder. "Thanks Liz. I'm a little tired today but I'm excited!" You replied giving her a hug. You liked Liz. A lot. She was always there if you needed someone to talk to about anything. "Well we should be at the venue soon! You should eat something before we get there." You nodded and smiled at her motherly instinct towards you. You were a year younger than Luke so she felt a bit more protective over you. You grabbed a package of Pop Tarts and ripped it open. Mmm Strawberry. Michael had given you a box at the beginning of the tour as a 'buswarming gift'. If that's even a thing. They all gave you gifts actually. Michael with the Pop Tarts, Ashton had given you a special bandana (xD), Luke gave you an iTunes card worth $50 (Woohoo!), and Calum gave you a set of awesome headphones and a beanie. In your opinion, Calums' gifts were the best. He gave you the biggest hug too. Sigh. "Y/N? You Ok?" Liz asked. You nodded. "Yeah just thinking." You smiled remembering Calums' warm hug. "Daydreaming about Calum then?" She said wiggling her eyebrows. You blushed. "H-How did you know that?" She pushed her hair behind her ear. "I see the way you two react around each other. It's different around him. He lights up around you. More than usual." Your blush deepened and you bit your lip. "What should I do Liz?"

You finished your set with a cover of 'Therapy' by All Time Low that made the crowd scream like crazy. Performing was always the best thing in the world. The feeling was indescribable. You thanked the crowd and walked off the stage, breathing heavily. You high fived each if the boys and smiled at Calum. He winked and nudged you with his shoulder. "You were amazing." He said softly. You hugged him tightly and said thank you. His arms were wrapped around your waist, keeping you pressed against him. "Cal. Cal! Calum!!!" Ashton yelled breaking you apart. "It's showtime!" Calum pecked you on the cheek and ran onstage with his bass. You smiled and went to the front row to watch your favorite band.

After the show you all went to dinner at Nandos (duh). It was a lot of fun to talk about the bra that ended up on Ashton's head. Hint: Michael put it there. The food was good and the people were weird. Perfect evening isn't it? After eating, you and the boys climbed into their tour bus and were on your way to the next city. You talked for about an hour when you realized it was getting late. "Shoot. Guys I think I should get back to my bus." You said standing up. Calum grabbed your leg and held on. "Noooo stay!" You giggled and looked at the rest of them. "Yeah stay! You're a lot of fun!" Luke added. You sighed and sat back down earning some loud shouts from the boys. You laughed and grabbed some candy from the bag Calum was holding. He smirked and spilled the whole thing in your lap. "Oops." You shrugged and continued eating the lap candy. (Uh....please don't comment on that...I already know.) He laughed. Michael suggested video games and you were all for it. Michael put in Mario Kart (hehe) and you grabbed a controller before Luke could. He pointed and narrowed his eyes at you. "Next time Y/L/N. Next time." You giggled and pressed start. Mikey, Ash, and Cal were also in the game, ready to beat you. The whole thing was pretty intense. You kept passing Calum who would end up throwing you at Michael. It got violent. Eventually you and Michael started screaming at each other and the other boys, making Calum laugh harder. As soon as you won, Ashton handed his controller to Luke muttering something to himself. "Ok battle to the death! Whoever wins, gets to play whoever they want." You agreed to the rules and started the game. You picked Yoshi and stuck your tongue out at Luke and Calum. The game began and you were already ahead. After 10 minutes of competitive play, you won again, leaving Michael in shock. You laughed manically and stared at Calum. "Calum I choose you!" He smirked and had his controller ready. "Bring it on princess!" You picked the hardest course and pressed start once again. You and Calum began trash talking each other in the weirdest ways. Stuff like "Oh you're such a freaking walnut Calum!" and "I will Yoshi your ass! Wait...no. I take that back.". Michael, Luke, and Ashton were dying laughing at your insults and weird faces. You didn't know it but Calum kept stealing glances at you, and smiling at the way your tongue stuck out in concentration. He really liked you.

After Luke, Michael, and Ashton went to bed, you and Calum started to watch a movie. It was almost 2 am when you fell asleep on the couch.

(Calums'P.O.V) I watched Y/N curl up into herself and fall asleep. God she looked so beautiful. Normally she'd be on her own bus, but I couldn't bring myself to wake her. I'll deal with Liz tomorrow. I stroked Y/N's cheek lightly and she sighed, smiling. I got up off the couch and found my bunk. I pulled my second pillow and my favorite blanket off the bed and brought it back to where Y/N was sleeping. I set the pillow on the end of the couch and helped move her to the pillow, softly. When her head hit the pillow, she cuddled into it. I smiled and wrapped her up with my blanket, leaving her to sleep. I closed the door to the back room and went back to my bunk. I didn't have a blanket. But I had a pillow pet. And the only thing that mattered was that Y/N was comfortable and warm.

(YourLovelySelf) You woke up and stretched, opening your eyes. You looked around you to remember where the hell you were. Looking down at the blanket, you realized it was the blanket Calums' mom had given him before he left on tour. You smiled and smelled it. (Cause you're creepy like that. Geez.) It smelled of cologne, summertime, and Calum. You smiled and sat up. As soon as you did, the door slid open revealing a half dressed Calum. "Good morning Sleeping Beauty." He said smiling his meltable smile. "Morning! I'm sorry for falling asleep here." He came and sat next to you. "Don't worry about it! You can stay here anytime you want. Although I don't know why you'd want to. We're quite smelly lads." You laughed and hit his arm. "You may be smelly, but I've never had so much fun with anyone. Thank you. For everything Cal. I wouldn't be here without you." He smiled as you rested your head on his shoulder. "I'd do it again in a heartbeat. You're insanely talented, smart, funny, and beautiful. I couldn't ask for a better person to share it with." He admitted. "Really?" He nodded and started playing with your fingers. It felt natural. And like you've known him for your whole life. "Y/N. I'm just gonna say it. I have a major crush on you. And I really want to take you on a date when we get a chance. Will you?" You lifted your head and looked into his eyes. "I'd love that." He let out a breath he was holding and smiled. "I'm glad you said that. Because we're already at the place I wanted to take you." You raised an eyebrow and looked out the window. You were surrounded by huge green trees, flowers of every kind and color, and green grass as far as you could see. "Do you want to go for a walk? And have a picnic?" He asked. Your jaw dropped. "You planned this?" He bit his lip and nodded. "With a little help from Liz." You giggled and stood up. "Well let's go! I'm starving!"

(Yay part 2 finished! thought Calum was pretty cute in this one :) but I'm probably just being "OMFG I'M SUCH AN AMAZING WRITER!"....Psh! Not! Anyways, hope you liked it! I'm going to put up Ashton's part next! Love you xx)