What Happens in the Dark, Stays in the Dark

Boybandinsanity, I love this request so much it's not even funny. It's hilarious! xD I hope you like it!

Ashton: You giggled as Ashton's fingers danced across your skin. "A-Ash stop!!! I-It tickles!" You squealed. Ashton chuckled and the other boys rolled their eyes. "Seriously? We're kind of in the middle of songwriting." Calum said glaring at the two of you. Ashton stopped tickling you and pulled you into his lap. "Sorry." You mumbled. Michael narrowed his eyes and threw a french fry at you. You blinked, picked it up and ate it. "Honestly, if you're going to throw anything at me, don't throw food. I will just eat it. You lose." Ashton and Luke started laughing at Michael's sad face. "I wasted a perfectly good fry on you. I should've just eaten it." He muttered. You stuck your tongue out at him and rearranged yourself on Ashton's lap. "Ok I've got an idea. How about instead of 'it feels like I'm underwater' we change it to 'it feels like I can't breathe with water in my lungs'? Luke suggested. Calum raised his eyebrows and started singing the new lyrics in the new tune. All of the boys smiled. "Yes. Let's go with that." Michael commented. Ashton nodded and rested his head on your shoulder. You sighed and moved his hands away. "I gotta pee." You whispered. He nodded and let you go. You found your way to the bathroom when the power went out. You heard shrieks from the boys and you giggled. You easily navigated your way through the dark and came into the living room. "Hey are you guys alright?" You asked. "Oh thank goodness Y/N! You didn't run into a wall and die!" Ashton remarked. Luke giggled and you could just barely see the outlines of their bodies. "C'mere Y/N. Lemme hold you." Ashton said holding his arms out and walking forward. He found someone and pulled them in for a kiss. Michael returned with a flashlight and clicked it on, revealing Ashton making out with Calum. The look on Calums' face was priceless! Ashton quickly pulled away and started wiping his mouth frantically. Calum began gagging. You exchanged glances with Luke and Michael and burst out laughing. "I'm gone for 3 minutes and you're making out with your band member!!!" You yelled. Ashton was very pale and Calum was actually green. "Cashton going strong." Michael muttered and Luke spit out his drink. "Shut up." Ashton said hitting Michael upside the head. "So uh Calum how was it?" Luke asked cackling. Calums' eyes widened and he shuddered. "It was all tongue."

Luke: Just another day at the 5SOS house. Michael's playing video games. Ashton and Calum were in the kitchen staring into the fridge, hoping new food would appear. It didn't. Luke was bored, sitting on the couch popping his lips and annoying the hell out of Michael. "Luke! Do something productive will ya? I'm about to shove this controller someplace not happy." Michael threatened. Luke's eyes widened and he got off the couch, away from Michael's wrath. He walked around the living room and kitchen when he came across a lighter and a can of hairspray. He stopped and stared at the items for a moment thinking if it was a good idea. 3 minutes later, he was running around the room with flames in the air. Safe? No. Stupid? Yes. Funny? Kinda. He ran into the living room and harrassed Michael by running in front of the TV and yelling, "PENGUINS BEAT THE RAINBOW!" in a high-pitched voice. Michael just shook his head and tried to see around him. Eventually Luke ran out of hairspray and found another can in his room. He walked back down the stairs, almost falling down half of them, just as the power went out. "SON OF A B-" Michael screeched. Ashton and Calum both squealed and one of them dropped something glass. Luke shrugged and used his 'fire powers' to see. He made his way back to the living room where Michael was cussing profusely at his XBox. He started spraying the hairspray and light the lighter. The flames lit up the room and Michael blinked at him. "Luke. Seriously? You're going to burn down the house." Luke just kept twirling around with the fire hazard. "Luke stop." TWIRLING MOTHERFUCKERS! "Lucas Hemmings! Stop!" Michael stood up from his spot on the couch and slowly approached the dangerous species. "Luke down with the flamethrower you little pyro." Luke spun around and nearly lit Michael on fire, but Mikey ducked...the first time. When Luke came back around, they both weren't so lucky. Luke had dropped the hairspray and slammed his lips into Michael's on accident. Both of them stood there for a moment before analyzing the happening. They pulled away quickly and started yelling at each other. "WHY DID YOU KISS ME?!" Michael screamed. "I DIDN'T KISS YOU!!! YOU KISSED ME!!!!" Luke argued. "WELL......PSH!!!! NO!!! NO MORE KISSING!" Michael yelled turning red. Luke just nodded and walked away. All of a sudden a flashlight flicked on and scanned over Luke and Michael. "Did you guys just..." Calum started asking. Michael threw the can of hairspray at him, which whacked him in the face. "Nothing happened." Luke muttered. Calum rubbed his face and flipped Michael off. "What's going on here?" Ashton asked, waltzing into the room. "WELL WE DIDN'T JUST KISS IF THAT'S WHAT YOU MEAN!" Luke panicked. Michael slapped Luke and glared at him. "Shut up! Why do you have to make everything so.....awkward?!?"