Ship (Irene)

Name: Irene

Hair Color: I've got long blonde hair

Eye Color: Hazel

Hobbies: I love music, volleyball, and cooking

Hello Irene!! :D I like music, volleyball, and cooking too! 

I ship you with: Luke

Because you could cook, Luke would constantly ask you to make him different foods that you knew how to make. He was always facinated by your creations and would eat every single bite...and more. His hands would always find their way to your long hair and twist it around his slender fingers. It was very relaxing and intimate. Every so often you'd have your friends over for a volleyball tournament and Luke loved to watch you play! You'd try to convince him to play with you but let's face it, the boy's a safety hazard.

Best Friend: Ashton     Ashton on the other hand loved to play volleyball with you! Even just one on one! He was so sweet when he'd ask you if he could join in a game. He'd also come to you with new music for you to listen to and you'd give him a mix CD :) He was pretty damn cool

The One Who Has A Crush On You: Luke     Lukey! Luke had a major crush on you, so if you called him Lukey...he wouldn't mind. He loved how carefree and ful of life you were. It's what drew him to you. Sadly, he's never told anyone his feelings and he's afraid that if he does, you'd shut him out. The other boys were suspicious about his behavior around you, but he didn't want to make a big deal out of it.

The Brotherly One: Michael       Weird. Michael being the brotherly one. He mostly hangs around for the food and the hugs :) You didn't mind but you wished you'd get to get to know him more.

(Love you Irene! Hope you liked it! xx)