Calum Imagine (Ilyssa)

Hi hon! I hope you like your imagine! I just thought of a cute scenario and went with it! xx

 You giggled as Calum ran his hands up and down your legs, over and over. "Cal! That tickles! S-stop!" You gasped out. He chuckled and pulled you closer. He took a deep breath an sighed soothingly. "You smell like sunshine." He said. You raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Sunshine? How can I possibly smell of sunshine?" He shrugged and played with your fingers. "It's better than smelling like dog isn't it?" He made a good point. You snuggled into his chest and looked out the giant window overlooking the ocean. "Ilyssa? Wanna take a swim?" He whispered, his hot breath on your neck making you shudder. You bit your lip and nodded. You both jumped up and went to change into your bathing suits. After you put on your green suit, you walked down the beach in search of Calum. The island was beautiful. Clear blue sky, clear blue water, and sandy beaches as far as you could see. You heard running footsteps and before you could turn around, you felt two arms pick you up and spin you around. You threw your head back and laughed as you spun faster and faster until Calum got dizzy and fell, with you on top of him. You giggled and he spit out a few pieces of your hair and smiled. "Hi beautiful." You grinned and kissed his lips. "Hi handsome." He moved and rolled on top of you. "I love you Ilyssa. You know that right?" You lightly punched his stomach and scoffed. "Duh! That's kind of why we're here!" He laughed and bent down to kiss your neck. "So it is." He murmured against your skin. You wrapped your arms around his neck and looked into his dark brown eyes. "Last one in the water is an awkward Luke!" You screamed and pushed him off of you, running towards the water. He got up and chased after you, being the last one in the water. You threw your hands up in victory and cheered. "I guess I'm an awkward Luke then!" Calum said as he put his hands on your torso. You nodded, very proud of yourself. He pulled you against him and kissed you deeply, his lips moving against yours in the most pleasurable way. He lifted you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist, his hands moving to your thighs to hold you up. He moaned against your mouth when you pulled his hair gently. "God you do things to me Ilyssa." He growled. You bit his lip and he moaned again. His hands left your thighs and roamed your body. Before you knew it, he pulled you off of him and threw you into the water. You came up gasping and glared at Calum who was in hysterics. "That's for calling me an awkward Luke!" You narrowed your eyes and swam over to him. "Looks like Calum isn't getting any tonight!" You threatened jokingly. He slapped both hands on his cheeks and looked shocked. "What?! I am so upset with that statement!" He said sarcastically. You rolled your eyes and pecked his lips. "You know I'm kidding. Of course you're getting some tonight." You whispered. He smiled and gave your butt a light squeeze. "It'll be worth it Mrs. Hood." You smiled when he called you your new name. "This is beginning to be a great honeymoon Mr. Hood. Don't ruin it."

(Hehe!  I hope you liked it Ilyssa! I'm sorry if it was short :/ But...hopefully, you like it! Lol! Thanks for requesting an imagine hon xx

32k reads! CELEBRATION! EVERYBODY COMMENT A 5SOS BOYS' NAME! THE ONE WITH THE MOST COMMENTS WILL GET A VERY SPECIAL CHAPTER....STARRING YOURS TRULY AND SOME OTHER WEIRD EVENTS! ;) I've never wrote one about me so I wanna see how this goes lol!

Love you xx)