Book Of Yours He Reads

Ashton: 'Tiger's Curse' series by Colleen Houck. You loved these books because it was fantasy, with a lot of history. Ashton saw you read them over 3 times and had to see what the big deal was. When he finished them he started a heated argument about whether Ren or Kishan was better for Kelsey. And he secretly wanted to be a tiger.

Luke: 'The Mortal Instruments' series by Cassandra Clare. He got hooked just like you did! The fact that the Shadowhunters wore all black caught his interest as well. He loved that it was humorous and somewhat romantic. After he finished the 3rd book, he started calling you his Clary :)

Calum: 'The Fault In Our Stars' by John Green he finished the book and cried and held on to you for a good hour and a half. He sat up all night talking about it with you, you loving the whole thing because he opened up to you.

Michael: 'Attack On Titan' manga by Hajime Isayama. Normally you didn't read a whole lot of manta, but Attack On Titan was intense! You never knew what was going to happen next! So Michael picked up one of your copies and started reading it. He finished it and handed it to you with a weird look on his face. "You're a psychopath." Let's just say you kept it to yourself :)

(Sorry  this  one  was  horrible  but...yeah  it  was  badI'm  sorryThanks  for  reading  thoughLove  you  xx!)