Ship (Chloe)

Name: Chloe

Hair Color: Dark Brown

Eye Color: Dark Brown

Hobbies: Playing the guitar, reading, internet :)

Hi Chloe! We share the same hobbies! :)

I ship you with: Calum    

He would always try to get your attention when you're reading by making you laugh. Of course it got annoying but you couldn't resist the cutie. Even though he does interupt you, sometimes it's for other reasons. Lately he's been asking about the books you're reading and he wants to know every detail, or have you read it to him. He loves how much you get into your reading, so he wants to be a part of it :) When it comes to the internet, both of you are actually quite vicious to each other! In good and funny ways, which usually involved some silly string, shaving cream, and a camera. Overall, you and Calum were the perfect match from common interests, to the way you fit in his arms :)

Best Friend: Ashton   He was also quite fond of your reading skills and always read the same book after you were finished. When he ended the book, he'd freak out with you about character deaths, character ships, and character hates! It was a pretty stong bond.

The One Who Has A Crush on You: Luke     Mr. Hemmings has always been shy around you and you never knew why. Well he has a major crush on you and doesn't know how to act around you. He does talk to you and hang out, but you could sense something was up.

The Brotherly One: Michael     Michael loved you very much like a brother loves his sister. You do occasionally get into arguments but that's what siblings do! He always includes you in game night and invites you to dinner. He cares a lot and you never doubted it.

(I hope you liked it Chloe xx)