He Gets Even (Ashton)

Ashton: Last week you had glued all of his drum sticks to the drum set. Mean yes. Funny yes. Smart...no. Although his face was priceless! But you knew he would eventually get you back. You didn't know how or when, but he would. You were reading your favorite book when the door to your apartment opened and slammed. "Y/N! I can't do this anymore!!! I just can't!!!" He burst into the room with tears rolling down his cheeks. You panicked. "Can't do what anymore Ashton?" He looked at you with hurt and guilt in his eyes. "Us." You gasped and bit back sobs. "What do you mean us?" He ran a hand through his hair. "I mean we shouldn't date anymore. I, well, I found someone else." The words hit you like a bowling ball. And you were the unlucky pin. "How could you?!? I thought I meant something to you!" You screamed back at him. His face was like stone showing no emotion. "You did a long time ago. But not anymore. Angel? Come in here!" He called towards the doorway. A skinny dark haired girl with dark eyes wobbled into the room. "Oh Ashton. This is the girl you told me about?" You saw nothing but red. "ASHTON FLETCHER IRWIN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU BRING HER HERE!!!" He tried to hide a smirk. "What's so damn funny?!" you snapped at him. "Why don't you come over here and get a better look at Angel? She really wants to meet you." You glared at the two of them before getting up slowly. You contemplated choking this girl who had no right to be in your apartment. "Nice to meet you Y/N!" she stuck her hand out. They were total man hands! You snorted in your mind (can you do that?). Up close she looked scary. Pounds of makeup and too much perfume. She then smiled at you with lipstick on her teeth. She looked really familiar. Then it hit you. "Calum?!?!?!" He/she waved. "Hi Y/N." "Wha-?" You turned back towards Ashton. He was in fits of laughter. "Gotcha!" You stared at him still trying to figure out why Calum was wearing lipstick and heels. "What?" you repeated. "That was for messing with my drums! Never do anything like that again! So I had to get you back some way that would teach you a lesson. So did you learn your lesson Y/N?" He giggled. "Never let Calum become a drag queen?" You heard Calum gasp. "Excuse me, but I thought I was pretty convincing!" and with that, he flipped his hair extensions and fell off his heels. "I'm Ok!!!" he yelled. You rolled your eyes and looked at Ashton. "That was mean." His smile faded and he opened his arms which you stepped into. Even if he was a jerk. "Sorry Y/N. You know I'd never leave you for someone else. Let alone Calum." "Um still here guys." Calum squeaked from the floor. "But still, I thought you finally realized that I'm not good enough for you Ash." He did a series of noises that cannot be typed because it is too damn hard. "Where would you get a silly idea like that?" You shrugged and hugged him closer. "Well Y/N the truth is I'm not good enough for you. You deserve someone who can be here anytime you need them." You punched his chest and kissed his cheek. "Nope. I like you. A lot. I wouldn't wanna be with anyone else." "Yeah that's all fine and dandy but can someone help me?!" Calum yelled. "No way Angel. I don't go that way." Ashton replied earning a snort from you and a middle finger from Calum.

(Wow this was long! Sorry! Hope you liked it :) if you want the other boys comment!)