Lost Boy (Calum)

Congrats to badacid_ who guessed Lost Boy correctly! You're awesome! :) thank you for reading and commenting hon! xx

Calum was on tour far away from you. It affected everyone around you. Carrying on with your normal routine was hard enough. But with Calum gone, everything was just sad. Across the world, Calum felt the exact same way. Without you...he was a...wait for it....lost boy. He missed your late night talks and sleeping until 1 in the afternoon. Michael would always give Calum crap for having his phone wherever he was. Even in the shower. Bad idea. Today was another day without you and Calum felt empty. He was used to you being there before a show to help settle his nerves. Now he was a nervous wreck until he would start singing. The other boys noticed how different he acted around you and felt awful. They knew you could calm him down and put a smile on his face. Luke could too, but it wasn't the same. You talked to him every day feeling ecstatic to hear his voice. You had no idea how badly Calum needed you. You needed him but you couldn't interrupt his tour. Both of your hearts were hurting for each other, but neither of you spoke up. Eventually it was Ashton who intervened and brought you to the country they were in. He set up your flight plans, hotel rooms, and a spot on the tour bus just for you. He really cared about you and Calum. The night of their biggest show yet, you arrived at the venue trying to find Ashton so you could surprise your boyfriend. "Ok Y/N, Calum is right in there." Ashton pointed towards one of the dressing rooms. You nodded and took a deep breath before opening the door. "Hey Ash can you-Y/N?!?" Calums' face lit up and you ran into his outstretched arms. "How did you get here?" Cal said trembling a little. "Ashton set it up. I just couldn't be away from you any longer." You said with your head against his chest. Your heart felt whole again. So did his. "Y/N I love you. I missed you so much. Promise me we won't go that long without seeing each other." "I promise. Oh and Calum? I'm coming with you the rest of the tour." He pulled away from you and looked in your eyes. "Are you serious?" You smiled and nodded. "Surprise!" He laughed and picked you up and spun you around. You giggled and kissed his lips. He whispered against your mouth, "Thank you for finding me."

(Awww. Calum. So sweet. Yay 4/4 finished! What did you guys think of the song preferences? Love you xx)