Going On Tour (Michael)

Being a tech manager was a lot of fun. Especially with the band 5 Seconds of Summer who you loved. You got to spend a lot of time with the boys helping with soundchecks, moving equipment, and prepping the guys for the stage. Michael had definitely gotten your attention several times. Sometimes you swore he'd mess with his equipment so you'd have to fix it again. The stupid smirk he wore around you started to grow on you. Eventually you got more excited to work with him. During the shows you were always behind the soundboard and lighting controls and Michael would always acknowledge you, which felt nice. Sure there were a lot of other people who help with the tech stuff, but you loved being behind the boards. The fans started referring to you as Sexy Techie. It was pretty cool. Tonight was supposed to be a bigger crowd than ever so you had to make sure everything worked. "Hey Dave! Can you move the orange amp over to the right side of the stage? And the smaller black one beside it? Thanks!" You said into your walkie talkie. You blew the hair out of your face and looked back down at your clipboard. You nibbled on your pen as you ran everything through your head. "Need help?" You turned around to see Michael. You smiled and shook your head. "Nope. I got this but thanks!" He crossed his arms. "Are you sure? I can do whatever you need me to do." You thought about it for a moment. "Help me check the lights maybe?" He smiled and walked alongside you towards the sound/lighting booth. You climbed into the booth and turned everything on. Michael looked slightly confused and you laughed. "Don't worry I'm not going to make you do everything!" He giggled and moved closer to the controls and you taught him which controls did what.

"5 minutes till soundcheck!" Dave's voice came in over the radio. "Got it!" You replied. "Everything good with the booth Sexy Techie?" He asked making you snort. "Everything's a go! Did you just call me Sexy Techie?" "Just wanted to try it out. No?" You laughed. "Uh no." You walked back to the boys' dressing room and poked your head in. "Guys! Check time!" Ashton had his shirt halfway on, his head stuck. Calum wasn't wearing pants. Luke was eating 2 bananas at once. And Michael was cussing at the TV. So nothing unusual. "Guys! Seriously! You have 2 minutes!" They all looked at you and started rushing out the door. You followed them to the stage and went to your booth. All of the controls were almost completely set the way you needed them, you just needed to work the lights. "Testing testing. Calum has a big ass." Luke said into his microphone. You snorted and turned his volume up a bit. Michael waved to you and grinned. You waved back and turned on some green lights. (Get it? Greenlight? It's funny cuz that's a 5SOS song.) "Oh. Michael. You're looking a little green pal." Ashton joked. You shook your head and continued playing with the different lighting settings. "You look so perverted standing there, looking at my girlfriend's derrière." Michael sang. "That's a new one." Calum commented. (I made a funny joke xD) "It went perfectly thank you." Michael said, adjusting the mic stand. You grabbed the microphone next to the soundboard and started talking to them. "Ok good. Calum and Michael you're all set. Luke can you talk or sing something with Ashton playing in the background?" He gave you a thumbs up and Ashton began drumming. (Sing to the tune of Beside You. You won't be disappointed.) "When we both fall down, bouncing down a stair flight. Which is really quite ironic, considering you don't like heights. So hurt and so damn confused! Can you heal me?" Luke sang trying not to laugh at his own creation. You squeaked, keeping in your giggles, but not succeeding. "Wow that was absolutely terrible." Ashton told Luke. Calum was covering his face and shaking with laughter. Michael was shaking his head disapprovingly. "I thought it was hilarious." You commented. Luke smiled. "Thank you! It just came to me!" Even though you weren't super close to the stage, you saw Michael wink at you.

"Okayyy! That was fun! Are you guys having fun?" Luke asked the hoard of screaming girls. "I'm going to take that as a no!" He laughed. Michael shook his hair and smiled. "God I love you guys! This is amazing!" He screamed. You smiled and toned down the blue and red lights. "Oh that reminds me! Give it up for Sexy Techie!!!!" He yelled. The crowd screamed and you waved. "We love Y/N. She's a lot of fun and an amazing tech manager. Thank you for making us sound and look good!" Calum thanked you. You clicked the strobe lights on as a 'you're welcome'. "Wait wait! I wanna try something! Y/N I'm gonna need your help!" Michael said running off stage to grab something. Instantly you knew what they wanted to do. They've made you do this over 13 times. It was funny, but they're such dorks. You turned off all of the lights, making the girls scream louder. One of the other tech guys turned on the fog machine. A red light began glowing from stage right. A toy lightsaber. From stage left, a green lightsaber. Michael began breathing like Darth Vader and the crowd freaked. "Luke SkyHemmings. I challenge you to a duel." Michael was insanely good at doing a Darth Vader impression. "Vader!" Was all Luke said. Calum started making lightsaber noises. You flicked a red light on Mikey and a green one on Luke. "Luke I am your uncle!" Luke screamed and ran towards Michael. "That's not true! You're my therapist! I just saw you on Tuesday!" Ashton started laughing and made a Chewbacca noise. The boys engaged in a really weird duel of hitting each other with the glowing sticks of death!!!! You used your skills and made the stage look like a dramatic scene. It ended up being pretty awesome and the audience loved it!

"Before we play our last song, I need help from Y/N again!" Michael said. You raised an eyebrow and waited for his request. "Alright Y/N. Will you go out on a date with me? Purple light for yes, strobe lights for no." You smirked as the crowd cheered at his blunt invitation. You clicked a button and the audience screamed louder. Purple lights went off everywhere. The boys laughed and Michael waved at you. "Guys! I've got a date!"

(Last installment of Going on Tour!!! What'd you think??? hope you liked it :) had fun coming up with the lyric changes xD Guys I'm so close to 10k reads! How the hell did you manage that? Thank you so much! love you xxP.please read my buddy littlerouge16's book Famous! It also contains 5SOS. Wink wink ;) love you hon!