Ship (Adrianna)

Name: Adrianna

Hair Color: Dirty Blonde 

Eye Color: Brown

Hobbies: Listening to music and reading

Hi Adrianna! Thanks for requesting a ship love xx

I ship you with: Calum

He likes watching you read at anytime. He finds the sound of the pages being turned soothing. He'll often fall asleep listening. It'd insanely cute. He's like a puppy. He also loves to listen to music with you. You'd have a full on war between the two of you with 'Name the Artist' or 'Name the Album'! It could get pretty intense and would often lead to an argument and a makeout session...it's quite the rollercoaster of  a relationship! In the best way possible of course. At night, if you're not up reading, he'll watch you fall asleep as he's sroking your hair with his arms around you. He'll smile when he knows you're asleep and hug you close. Being away on tour is very hard for both of you, but especially for Calum. He can't sleep without you being next to him. So a lot of times he'd fall asleep on Luke who would deal with it and wait until Calum got to see you again.

Best Friend: Luke        Because of the Calum falling asleep on him thing, he's gotten to know you better. He likes talking to you about the books you're reading, completely facinated by the storylines. He's also helped you get an earlier flight to come see your boyfriend, who fell asleep on Luke's lap yesterday....

The One Who Has A Crush On You: Michael      I don't want to cause you pain, so I'll just use two sentences to describe Mikey's crush. Let's just say 'The Only Reason' explains his feelings.

The Brotherly One: Ashton     Ash is the fun, cool older brother you've always wanted. He wasn't necessarily strict or anything, but he did protect you from rude fans. He was so sweet :) He also woke you up at 3 am to get food, but you never complained!

(Hope you liked it Adrianna! xx)