Favorite Holiday Traditions

Ashton: Easter

"Wanna dye some eggs Y/N?" Ashton asked you at the store. You grinned reminiscing about the other times both of you shared the fun tradition. "Of course I do Ash!" You hugged him. He laughed and grabbed 2 boxes of the Easter egg kits. Two dozen eggs found their way into the cart as well. When you got home, Ashton ran to the kitchen to set up the items you needed. He grabbed a mug and filled it with water and took a sip. "Ok a tablespoon of vinegar. Do we have vinegar?" He asked you. You nodded and handed him the bottle. "Ok let's see if I can do this!" You giggled at his attempt to get all of the vinegar in the mugs. Sadly, most of it ended up on the floor. You had to help him finish putting the vinegar in the mugs. "What would I do without you?" He chuckled. You raised an eyebrow. "You'd be eaten by Luke." He burst out laughing and poked your cheek. "He could try!" You ended up dying several eggs in many different colors ranging from blue to bright pink. You both had the colors all over your fingers but you didn't care. "That was fun! But I'm pretty sure I dyed myself more than the eggs." You muttered. Ashton laughed and grabbed what he thought was his mug. "Ash no! That's-" Too late. He took a big gulp and his eyes went huge. He turned and spit out the liquid in the sink. "That wasn't water!" He gagged. "Obviously!!" You yelled and grabbed his face. "Open your mouth. Are you Ok?" He did what you asked and opened his mouth. The inside was a very bright shade of green. "Oh Ash. Your whole mouth is green!" He started gagging again and grabbed the sprayer from the sink and tried to wash out his mouth. Water went everywhere. When he was done he opened his mouth to you. "Better?" You laughed and shook your head. "It's brighter!" "Dammit!" He shouted reaching for the sprayer again.

Luke: Christmas

"We do this every year!" Your mother explained to a very confused Luke. You giggled at his clueless expression and continued to string popcorn. "I'm surprised you haven't heard of this before." You elbowed Luke gently. "I have but I don't understand how it stays on! Shouldn't it fall apart once you put the needle through it?" He asked holding up a piece of popcorn. "That's the fun of it! It takes some practice but it ends up looking really cool! Here, wanna try?" You handed him the string and needle. He nodded and tried to gently push the needle through the popcorn but it broke. "Crap. One more." He said sticking his tongue out in concentration. It took him a few tries but eventually, he got one done. "Nice job Luke! Now only 37 more to go!" Your mom encouraged. Luke turned to you. "37?" You nodded and handed him the bowl of popcorn. "Have fun." He took a deep breath and took up the needle with his long fingers and set to work. About an hour later, he finished it and hung the decorative string on the tree. "That looks wonderful Luke!" You grabbed his hand and pulled him closer. "Thanks! But my fingers hurt." He gave you a sad puppy dog face and looked down at his hands. They were red and blistered from poking them with the needle about 30 times. "Aw. C'mere." You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. "I'm sorry love." He looked in your eyes and smiled. "I'm not. I had a lot of fun!" Just then you heard a loud crash. You both turned around to see the tree on the floor and your father standing above it. "My bad!" he shouted. You groaned and giggled. Luke sighed. "Well. Only 38 more to go."

Calum: New Years Eve

"That's 4! You're really good at this!" Calum told you. You decided to play a game where you would throw a Skittle in the air and see if the other could catch it in their mouth. You were winning so far. "Is it weird that I'm good at this?" You questioned. "No it's actually kind of hot." He said smirking. You punched his arm and stuck your tongue out. "Shut up Calum." He smiled and looked at his phone. "5 minutes Y/N!" You squealed and pulled him off the couch. After dragging him to the kitchen, you got out your traditional items. Sparkling cider, some chocolate, and strawberries. You and Calum always made chocolate fondue and drank some sparkling cider and waited for the new year to start. You brought the fondue pot to the table and mixed the chocolate in. Calum carried the bottle of cider and two champagne flutes and placed one in front of you. He poured both of you a glass and sat down next to you. He then dipped a strawberry in the chocolate and held it to your lips. "Happy New Year Y/N. My resolution is to spend more time with you, so I'm taking you on tour with me. Everything is already planned. You just need to pack your things. I love you." Best New Years ever.

Michael: Halloween

Halloween has always been yours and Mikey's favorite holiday. So that was something that brought the two of you closer. Each year you'd carve pumpkins, bake the seeds, hand out candy to kids who knocked on your door, the kids screaming because Michael would scare them, and your ultimate favorite, going to a set up haunted house! This year was battle of the haunted houses where two houses would compete for the title of being the scariest. Other girls you knew would hate this kind of stuff. You absolutely loved it! Including scary movies. So when Michael told you about the haunted houses, you freaked out. When you reached the destination of the houses, you took Mikey's hand and rushed into the building. "I'm so excited Mikey! I hope there's good effects!" He laughed and kissed your lips. "I love that you do stuff like this with me." You smiled. "Of course I do! It's so much fun to get scared!" He laughed again before you were ushered towards the door of the first house. The hostess spoke an elaborate opening and opened the door. "Hopefully all of you will survive. There are many things in store for those who walk in my house feeling confident. Good luck to you all." She ended it with a maniacal laugh. You let out a small squeal of excitement and walked in with Michael at your side. Several people jumped out at you but none of them stunned you. The coolest part was like a fun house with a bunch of mirrors so you had to figure out how to get out of the maze. Michael liked the strobe lights and sounds during a completely dark corridor. You walked out of the first house unscathed. "I hope the next one is way scarier! I wasn't scared at all!" You told Michael. He chuckled and left to go to the restroom. When he got back you entered the second house. So far, there were better masks, props, and sounds. Then a man popped out with a chainsaw. "I'm going to cut you to ribbons Y/N!" he yelled. Why did he know your name? Ok a little scared. The next few 'monsters' you met knew your name as well. "Michael? This is a little creepy." You turned to face him but he wasn't there. "Michael? This isn't funny! Or scary!" You scoffed and kept walking until you tripped on something. Or someone. "Oops. Sorry." It was Michael. "Mikey get up." Nothing. "C'mon Michael. I wanna finish with this house." Still nothing. All of a sudden two arms grabbed you from behind and you heard an evil laugh as they pulled you down a different hallway. You let out a scream and struggled in their grasp. "This is so not funny!" The person opened a door and you were back in the lobby where you started. Michael was standing in the middle of the crowd waving at you with a big smile on his face. You growled and walked over to him. "You set that up didn't you?" He started laughing and he nodded. "I thought the people in there couldn't touch you." He smirked and gestured for your capturer to come over. The person removed his mask. "Dammit Ashton."

(This one wasn't my best but it was fun :) For Michael's, I wanted the girl to like scary things. Most preferences I read have the girl cringing and freaking out. But I'm not like that so I changed it up! So that one is dedicated to the girls who love scary movies and haunted houses!)