Bruises (Ashton)

Ashton: (WARNING: Sexual Harassment and Abuse is present in this preference. Not from Ashton! That would be awful! Anyways carry on!)  "I can't believe my best friend is getting married." You said while fixing Ashton's poorly done tie. "She's been dating that guy for how long?" He asked. You scoffed and finished getting Ash ready. "3 months." Ashton snorted and wrapped his arms around your waist. "Oh well. We'll be happy for them." You nodded and sighed. "Ready to go?" He smiled and took your hand in his. "Whenever you are."

You were Y/B/F's maid of honor so you had you had to go help her with her hair and dress. You said goodbye to Ash and told him you'd find him after the ceremony. "Y/N! Finally! You're late!" You raised your eyebrow and looked at your phone. "Uh actually I'm 20 minutes early." You hugged your best friend and smiled. "Grr. I'm sorry. I'm a total bridezilla. I'm sorry." You forgave her and got to work.

2 hours later, she was ready to walk down the aisle. You and the other bridesmaids and groomsmen lined up before her. The music started and the first bridesmaid began walking. You were last, hooking arms with the best man. You made your way down the aisle, smiling and you made eye contact with Ashton. He was looking at you like you were the only girl in the room. He bit his lip and shot daggers at the other man holding you close. You were also uncomfortable with the man next to you. He's tried to get you to sleep with him for the past 3 months. No matter how many times you told him you had a boyfriend, he would say that Ashton didn't have to know. Of course you told Ashton and he was furious. So having to be this close to this creep. wasn't doing anybody any good. But you were being civilized and got over it.

Once you got to the alter you tried to go to the bride's side, but Mr. Hotshot stopped you and kissed your cheek before letting you go. The crowd 'awed' but you were disgusted. You locked eyes with Ashton once again and you could see he was pissed. His jaw clenched and unclenched. Oy. This way going to be a long day.

After the ceremony was over, you let out the breath you were holding in and linked arms with "clingy" over there. He leaned down and whispered in your ear. "What do you say we get out of here and do some "honeymooning"of our own?" He had a strong grip on your arm. "How about you go ahead, and I'll go...well anywhere you aren't." You had hoped giving him a smartass remark would make him give it up. "C'mon babe. We'll be great together. You, me, and the empty sheets." Ew. No. "Seriously. I'm not interested. Let me go." He clucked his tongue at you and pulled you to a different corridor. As soon as you were out of sight from the crowd, he bent down and started kissing your neck. You used all of your strength to push him off but he had you in a hold that was impossible to get out of. "Andrew stop!" You shouted hoping someone heard you. "Just enjoy it baby. I'm gonna make you feel good tonight." Alright. That was it. You heard Ashton's voice in your head saying "I love you. I would never force you to do anything you don't want to do." You remembered his sweet words which gave you a boost of courage. "Andrew get the fuck off of me!" You screamed again. He still wasn't fazed and continued to kiss and bite your neck. It became more and more painful. All you saw was red. So you did what you had to do. You elbowed him in the crotch and pushed him to the ground when he reached for his nether region. "I said get the fuck off of me. You pig." You sprinted to the closest bathroom to tend to the marks he had made on you.

You were breathing heavily when you reached the mirror. You looked up and saw your reflection. You held back a sob, cringing at what you saw. Your hair had come down from it's curled updo. The sleeve on your dress was torn. Your eyes looked red and watery. But nothing was as bad as your neck and shoulder. There were purple bruises laced on your skin. You touched one of them and winced. That's when you broke down. Tears started rolling down your face and you let out soft whimpers. You pushed your back against the wall and slid down, sitting and holding your knees to your chest. You didn't know how long you were sitting there until the door opened and one of the bridesmaids found you. "Oh my god." She knelt down next to you and pulled you into a hug. "Ashton! I found her!" She yelled towards the door.