Ship (Eliza)

Name: Eliza

Hair Color: Dark Blonde 

Eye Color: Blue

Hobbies: Reading, writing, watching movies, and listening to music.

Other: I am really into bands and I like to believe I have good sense of style. I don't have many friends but the few I'm super close with. I have anxiety but I try to be the girl that can brighten another's day even if I can't brighten my own.

Hi Eliza! You sound like one of the sweetest people ever :) I love you and stay strong babe! xx

I ship you with: Luke

Luke would be the one to help you with your anxiety and make sure you were comfortable no matter what. He notices when you're feeling anxious and he takes your hand and places a kiss on your wrist to let you know that he was there and that he wasn't going to leave you. It was sweet. He loved the fact that you made everyone smile :) from the fans, to his family, to his band mates, and to him. Whenever you had a day where everything just seemed to crash down and collapse, Luke would sing you a mellow melody and hold you in his arms. He often found you reading or writing when he gets home and he doesn't want to bother you because you look so focused. But he bothers you anyways! He'll kiss your cheeks until his lips are sore and until you're giggling, his favorite sound in the world. He'll always compliment your outfit, even if it's just sweats and a t-shirt. He loves how fashionable you can be, and comfy at the same time. You loved him so much for everything he does for you, and he loved you endlessly. 

Best Friend: Ashton    Ashton also knew about your anxiety and did everything he could to help you breathe and forget about the stressful situation. He'll crack jokes, make keeks, slap Luke, or sing random songs out of tune just to see you smile. He loved watching any kind of movies with you as well, so if you picked a chick flick, he'd suck it up and watch!

The One Who Has A Crush On You: Calum     Cal loved how sweet you were with everyone. He'd watch as you talked with fans about being around the boys and see your face light up. He wished it was like that towards him though. But he wanted you to be happy regardless, even if that meant keeping his feelings bottled up.

The Brotherly One: Michael    He was definitely the protective one. He'd put his arm around your shoulder whenever you went out so no one could get to you. It was a sweet gesture, but when Luke can't give you a hug because of Mr. Overprotective, you get a little annoyed. You knew he loved you, but you wished he'd take it down a knotch!

( I hope you liked it Eliza! Love you xx)

If you guys haven't already noticed, I've updated the pictures on each chapter! So you can go back through and see their precious faces stare back at you ;)