Lashton Imagine (Caroline)

Alright  here's  a  more  uh....sexy  imagine  requested  by  Lukes_princess_!  Hope  you  like  it!

You looked at Luke across the sofa and bit your lip. Dirty thoughts began to plague your mind. You knew it was wrong, but you couldn't help it! He looked so beautiful. Your mind snapped back to Ashton and you felt guilty. You'd been dating Ash for 2 years now. He was a really great boyfriend, but you still thought about Luke all the time. Luke looked up from his phone and caught you staring at him. "You Ok Caroline? You look a little uncomfortable." You nodded and fidgeted with your fingers. "Yeah I'm alright. Just thinking." He raised an eyebrow and came to sit next to you on the couch. He was turned towards you with a smirk on his face. "Whatchya thinking about?" You blushed and shook your head. "N-Nothing important." You said softly. His fingers lifted your chin up to meet his gaze. "You can tell me anything. You know that right?" God he looked so hot. You nodded and bit your lip. "Ok I'm going to tell you. But you can't laugh or make fun of me Ok?" He agreed and listened intently. "I uh... I've been having some not so pure thoughts.....about you." You said and waited for the laughter. He blinked a few times and his eyes went to your lips and back. "Really?" He asked in a husky voice. You nodded and watched his movements. "And what do these impure thoughts include?" You took a deep breath and felt the desire in your chest. "We start making out, hands roaming over each other's bodies, your lips moving down my neck. Then it gets more heated and you start touching me everywhere and you have the need to take your clothes off. And I do the same and-" You were cut off by Luke's lips attaching to yours and his hands rubbing circles on your hips. You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him hard. He moaned and trailed a finger up your stomach making you shiver. He pulled his lips off of yours and placed them on your neck, like in your fantasy and kissed and sucked at your skin, leaving marks. You threw your head back and let him work wonders with his mouth. He then got off of you completely and pulled off his shirt and unzipped his skinny jeans, leaving him wearing only his boxers. Your breath hitched and you ripped off your clothes as well. Luke's eyes scanned your body and he bit his lip. "I never imagined that you'd be naked in front of me. I gotta say, I love it." He growled and climbed back on top of you. You were still in your bra and underwear and that seemed to annoy Luke. He quickly unclasped your bra and attached his lips to your breasts, making you moan and put your fingers in his hair. His hands were everywhere, feeling the most private areas of your body. His fingers were at the top of your underwear, pulling them down very slowly, making you more frustrated than before. He chuckled and grazed your clit with a long finger that made you gasp and flinch. "I hope you're ready for this Caroline. You're not going to be able to move after I'm finished with you." He threatened seductively. He lined himself up at your core and slammed into you making you scream out. He grunted and began moving slowly inside you, gaining speed as he went further and further. Your hands gripped onto his upper arms and arched your back. He felt amazing and you didn't want him to stop. That's when you heard the front door close and footsteps nearing the living room. Luke stopped, but was still in you and he looked up. "What the fuck is going on?" You heard Ashton's voice, really intimidating. Ashton looked over the couch and saw you naked underneath Luke's sweaty body. "Caroline?!" He said confused. You turned bright red and covered your face in shame. Suddenly, Luke's body was ripped off of yours and thrown to the ground. Ashton was stood above him, seething with anger. "Get the fuck out of here Luke!" Luke scrambled and grabbed his clothes and ran out the door. You were still frozen on the couch, waiting for what Ashton would say or do. He pulled you off the couch and carried you in his arms. "If you think Luke could make you feel as good as I can, then you've got another thing coming." He growled and carried you up the stairs, preparing you for your punishment. ;)

(Ok  last  one  before  I  leaveHope  you  liked  it  Caroline  ;)  Yes  it's  finally  done! xx

Bye  guys!!!  Update  next  week!!!  Love  you!!!!! xx)