Ship (Isobel)

Name: Isobel

Hair Color: Chestnut hair ombred blonde (Pretty! <3)

Hobbies: Food, singing, playing guitar, instagram, and twitter

Hi Isobel! :D I like your hobbies! Lol

I ship you with: Calum

Calum would be the kind of boyfriend that would be obsessed with playing with your hair. He'd learn how to braid in different ways so he could have an excuse to play with it. A lot of times, he'd find a hairstyle that you couldn't create yourself! He's a hair aritst. He'd also find a bunch of pictures of him all over your instagram and twitter and chase you around the house to delete the one with him asleep, sucking his thumb. But the truth is, he thought your pictures were cute. He'd love to play the guitar with you and harmonize your favorite songs. Cuddling was a big part of your coupleness. He'll wrap his arms around your waist and rest his head on your shoulder. Nothing was better than that.

Best Friend: Luke    You and Luke were actually friends before you met Calum and that made it better for both of you. You were never shy around him and you could tell him everything. He liked lounging around on the couch and doing nothing with you.

The One That Has A Crush On You: Michael     Mikey. He loved you so much it hurt him. You guessed he had a crush on you but you had no idea how much he actually loved you. Anytime that topic came up, he'd switch it and start a new conversation. Being able to talk to you was better than telling you everything and never talking again.

The Brotherly One: Michael      Even though he had a huge crush on you, he still acted like a big brother to you. He'd get upset when you did and he'd want to fix everything. He needed you in his life. If he had to settle for being a brother to you, then so be it.

(Hope you liked it Isobel! xx)