Weird Places He Gets Turned On

Another  request  from  badacid_ ! Thank  youHere  is  he  gets  turned  on  in  a  weird  placeHope  this  makes  you  laugh!

Ashton:You giggled and grabbed Ashton's hand and ran towards the entrance of the aquarium. "Hold on Y/N! Slow down!" He cried. You came to an abrupt stop and Ashton crashed right into you. "Oof!" You turned around and saw his smiling face. "Well you're a little excited aren't you?" He asked. You squealed and nodded. He laughed and wrapped you in his arms. "God you're so cute." He said and kissed the top of your head. "I know. It's a curse." You stated. He snorted and took your hand once again. "Ok. Now you're just bragging." You giggled and nudged him with your shoulder. "Don't worry Ash. I think you're cute!" He grinned and walked at a somewhat slower pace than before with you. After getting admission, you pulled Ashton along to the first magical hallway. You didn't see it, but Ashton was looking at you with so much affection in his eyes. "Ooh look! It's a barracuda!" You pointed. Ash followed your gaze and saw the mean looking fish. "Creepy." He commented. You smiled and squeezed his hand. "Is someone afraid of the fishy?" You cooed. He scoffed and pulled you in his arms and started tickling you. "No! I'm not afraid of the fishy!" He said laughing with you. You managed to escape his grip and ran down the hallway and turned the corner, coming into the hallway that was a dome. You looked up and gasped. All the different colored fish were swimming all around you. You caught a glimpse of a shark and smiled. It was so amazing. You felt Ashton's toned arms envelope you around your waist. "Isn't it beautiful?" You asked. He rested his head on your shoulder. "It is beautiful. And so are you." You smiled and turned your face to kiss him. He kissed your cheek first then moved to your lips. When you pulled apart, you saw the lust in his eyes. A mother and her child interrupted you. "I'm sorry for bothering you two, but you are the cutest couple I've ever seen. I can see the way you look at each other. That's a very special and rare thing. Hold on to that." She said winking at you. "Th-thank you. We will." You answered. She nodded and walked with her boy to the other side of the room. "She was sweet." You said. Ashton nodded and began kissing your neck. "Ash. Not now. We're in public." You groaned. He bit down lightly and you bit your lip. His hands started roaming your stomach and hips. "Ash!" You hissed. "There's people!" He chuckled and kissed just below your ear. You felt something hard on your lower back and your eyes widened. "Oh Ashton." He pulled you against him and blushed. "I-uh. That wasn't supposed to happen." He said embarrassed. You giggled and kept him close. "Don't worry. I'll shield you." He thanked you and you waddled to the left. "Look shark!" You said. Ashton grinned. The little boy from earlier interrupted again. "Mommy what's wrong with that man's pe-" "Nothing honey!!!! Do you wanna go see a whale?" The boy forgot all about Ashton's problem. "Yeah!!!" His mom turned him around, smirked at you, and walked away. "Well. That was either really cool of her, or really creepy." You said awkwardly. "Yeah well you're not the one with an issue here."

Luke: "Ok we're gonna split up. Ashton you go to the left. Michael you go up the ramp. Calum? Just....stand here and shoot. Y/N and I will go to the right and up the stairs. Got it?" Your team nodded and waited for the lights to go off. Today was a day off for the 5SOS and 1D boys so everyone thought laser tag would be a fun getaway. The 1D boys were on one team and you and the 5SOS boys were on the other. Perfect amount of players. You held the plastic laser gun in your hand and stood next to Luke. He looked down at you and smirked. "Ready for this Y/N?" You waggled your eyebrows and nodded. "You bet I am." The lights went out and the arena was lit up with neon colors to help you find your way. Eerie music played and your team split up into their assigned sections. You followed Luke up the set of stairs to the right. He went in front of you, his gun held steady, ready to tag anyone who came near you. You held up the back flank and scanned the area for the 1D guys. Luke pulled you down behind the wall. You saw the red lasers blast past your face. "Thanks Luke." You whispered. He winked and stood up and tagged Niall square in the chest. "Damn it Luke!" You heard his Irish accent. Luke gestured for you to move forward and tagged Louis on the way. You saw that Harry was about to get Luke, so you whipped your gun around and tagged him before he could get Luke. "Damn Y/N! That was awesome!" Luke said chuckling. You smiled and walked beside him. He looked at you and bit his lip. "Ok I see Zayn and Liam over there. You take out Liam. I've got Zayn." You told him. Luke nodded and set his laser on Liam. "Ok.....now!" You whispered. You both pressed the trigger and watched as Liam and Zayn's vests lit up. You high five each other and he grabbed your hand. "You're so hot when you tell me what to do." He said against your skin. You shivered as he kissed the corner of your mouth. He pulled you around the corner where both of you would be hidden. He continued to kiss your face and his hands were on your hips. "L-Luke. They'll find us." You said not believing your own words. He smirked unto your lips. "Isn't that what makes it fun? The feeling that we could be caught at any moment?" He was right. You looped your arms around his neck and kissed him hard. After a few minutes of heavy making out, you heard footsteps but couldn't be bothered to stop. "Ahem! Erm....Guys? We've got a game going here!" Calum cut in. You stepped away from Luke to face the boys. "Yeah Y/N. Apparently you're a bad girl that's just been caught!" Michael added and high fived Calum. You blushed and his your face in Luke's chest. He chuckled. "Sorry Y/N. You just got me turned on so badly." You giggled and poked him. "Next time wait till we get home." Just then a red laser hit Luke's vest. You turned around to see Niall. "PAYBACK BITCHES!"