He's A Teddy Bear (2/4 Lashton)

I hope you like it snowprincess22! It's such a cute request! Love you! xx

AshtonYou snuggled with the little yellow teddy bear you've had since you were a baby and smiled. You named him Ashy when you were old enough to say anything besides babble. He had the cutest nose and stitched smile. "I love you Ashy." You murmured and squeezed the bear. The bear always comforted you whenever you had stress or felt depressed. (But not well dressed xD Sorry.) For some reason, you felt like he listened and held on to your secrets. Even though he couldn't talk anyways. Your arms held him tight and you took a deep breath. "Ashy. I feel so alone and unwanted. I'm invisible to everybody. I just want someone to listen to me for once. No one gets it. No one understands. I don't know what to do." Your voice cracked and you sniffed into Ashy's fur. You closed your eyes and waited for your voice to be heard. Suddenly, stubby yellow paws turned into long muscular arms, the squishy belly turned into a toned torso, and the body began breathing. You froze when you heard his voice. "Y/N? You're not alone. I'm here. I always have been." You looked up into his hazel eyes and held your breath. His gaze was hypnotizing. "A-Ashy?" You asked quietly. He nodded and kissed your nose. "It's me love. You won't be lonely anymore. And I know everything about you. I promise to always be here." You blinked and hugged his waist. "Ok....so you know everything about me. I don't know anything about you." He ended up telling you anything you wanted to know. You listened intently and held him. He was your teddy bear. "Thank you Ash." He grinned and pulled you into his chest. "Now it's your turn to be my  teddy bear." He whispered.

Luke: "Oh my god. Do you see that gigantic teddy bear?!" You screeched. Your best friend looked at you like you were crazy. "Y/N. That's a dude in a costume. You can't take him home." You brushed her off and ran to say hi to the giraffe bear. You and Y/B/F were at the amusement park a few cities away and everything was amazing. You tapped the bears' shoulder and he spun around. The bear head was a little creepy but you got over it. "Hi! I just wanted to say that I love your costume. Teddy bears are the shiz. But I have one question." He scratched his bear head and urged you to ask your question. "Since you're so tall, how do you find a teddy bear costume that fits?" You asked and your friend facepalmed herself. The bear shrugged and squished your face in between his giant paws. You giggled and he clapped his hands.

"So Mr. Bear, what's your favorite ride?" You asked and Y/B/F groaned. The bear put his paws on your shoulders and turned you the opposite way. He then pointed to the Tilt-A-Whirl and jumped up and down. You smiled and winked at Y/B/F. "Mr. Bear, would you like to ride the Tilt-A-Whirl with me?" He put his paws to both sides of his face and nodded. You held out your hand and he took it in his paw and walked with you to the ride. He practically skipped the whole way. When you got in line, people were laughing and taking photos of the dorky bear. He grabbed your hands and danced in circles with you to pass the time. The line moved and you were now in front.

The button pusher named George, looked from you to the bear and smiled. "Wow. You must be very special! Tinky Teddy Bear doesn't just go on the Tilt-A-Whirl with anyone!" You blushed and giggled. Tinky covered his bear eyes and pretended to act embarrassed. "Aww. Tinky. That's sweet!" You nudged the bear. He moved his hands from his eyes and hugged you. It was finally your turn to go on the Tilt-A-Whirl and Tinky pulled you towards one of the cars. You sat down with a big smile and put your hands on the wheel. "Uh Tinky? Can you spin the wheel with your paws?" You asked. He shrugged and set his paws on the silver wheel and gave it a spin. The car whirled around and he gave you a thumbs up. When the ride started, you both began turning the wheel as fast and as hard as you could. You spun round and round and started giggling. You heard Tinky's laughter too. It was cute. Pretty soon both of you were in fits of laughter and you gave up turning the wheel because of it. You ended up riding the Tilt-A-Whirl 7 times with Tinky. Each one funnier than the last. George announced the last round of the night and you got ready for the ultimate spin down. The ride started and Tinky took over the wheel and spun it faster than before. You laughed so hard and accidentally fell over onto Tinky's lap. You giggled and tried to sit up, but the car was moving too fast. You heard Tinky giggle too and he slowed down so you could move. Sitting up, you kissed the nose of the bear head and resituated yourself. The ride came to a stop and you smiled widely at Tinky. "Thank you so much for going on this with me! I had a lot of fun." He made a heart with his paws and took off the giant bear head.

You didn't expect what you saw at all. He had blonde hair sticking up everywhere, due to the head, piercing blue eyes, a gorgeous smile, and a thin black lip ring in his bottom lip. "No, thank you! I usually only get little kids that say hi and kick me in the shin. Thank you." He said and you were mesmerized by his voice. "N-No problem! Anything for a fellow bear." You stammered. The blonde chuckled and ran a hand through his hair. "What's your name?" He questioned. "Y/N. What's yours?" He smirked and put the bear head back on. "The name's Tinky! But you can call me Luke."

(Wow  Luke's  was  long  xD  I  couldn't  help  it!!!!  The  tall  dork  in  a  teddy  bear  costumeC'mon  it's  adorableAnywaysI  hope you liked  it  snowprincess22Malum  later  ;)

School starts  tomorrowO.o  Make  it  go  awayAnxiety manHaven't been  to school  in  2  yearsWish me luckI'll  try  to  write  as  much  as  possible  when  I  canI  love  you!!!  ❤❤❤

"Tinky  the  Teddy  BearThat's a  little weird Luke....I'm  frightened  that  you're  going  to  show  up  in  the  middle  of  the  night  with  a  bear  head  and  stab  me."  -Ashton

"PshTinkyHahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!  What  the  hell???  Now  that's  entertainment!" -Calum

"*puts  on  bear  headHey  Ashton...."  -Luke

"*turns  around*  *screams*  *slaps  Luke across  the  faceBAD  TINKY!!!"  -Ashton

"*LAUGHS  HYSTERICALLY  BECAUSE  I  WASN'T  THE  ONE  THAT  SLAPPED  LUKE*"  -Michael

"Good  thing  my  head was  protected  by  this  bear  head."  -Luke

"*Lifts  head  off  of  Luke  and  slaps  himBeyotch."  -Michael

"Tinky  the  Teddy  Bear....... is  no  more."  -Lukeeeeeedhsjagdksudhdoajdkd