You're A Princess

This  request  is  just  too  cuteThank  you  ajdevk! Also, I changed it up a bit, so I hope you like it! If not you can contact my secretary and file a complaint. xx

AshtonYou glided across your bedroom floor and opened the doors to your balcany that overlooked the land of HiorHeyTopia and sat on your satin chair. You sighed and rested your head upon your hand. It was so beautiful, yet you could not leave your castle, for fear that the creatures who lived in the forest would kill you. "Are you alright Your Highness?" You heard a voice and spun around to see the servant boy you had admired. Ashton. You smiled and gave a slight nod. "I am quite alright. Thank you Ashton." His boyish smirk made you swoon. "Well if you need anything Princess, you need only to say my name and I'll be there." He bowed and left you to your daydreaming. The sky was a lovely mixture of violet and silver. Soothing were nights in HiorHeyTopia. The stars glimmered above your head making you wonder how they could be so beautiful. It was getting late so you went back inside to your wing of the castle. You rid of your heavy gown and dressed in your silk pajamas. As soon as your head hit the pillow, you fell fast asleep. The dream started off beautiful, the mermaids swimming happily, the unicorns with rainbows flying out of their butts, and the other creatures in the land of HiOrHeyTopia. It started to turn down a dark path and you began panicking. The unicorns turned to black with piercing, glowing, red eyes. The mermaids grew fangs and talons. Several other creatures turned on you. You woke up when you felt a rocking sensation and you screamed. "Shh. Princess? What's wrong? I heard you say my name and I came as fast as I could." You breathed heavily and looked into Ashton's bright hazel eyes, which glowed even in the dark. "I-I had a nightmare. A really disturbing one. Wait. You said I called your name?" You asked. He nodded and looked concerned. "Are you sure you're alright? I thought something or someone had gotten to you. If that had happened, I don't know what I would've done. I'm just glad no harm has come to you. Well besides the nightmare." He let out. You were still shaking when you took ahold of his hand. "Ashton? Would you stay with me? Please? I know it's frowned upon for a servant boy to stay in the chambers, but I really need you." He nodded and climbed into the bed, pulling you into his lap and stroked your hair. "As long as you want me to, I shall stay."

Luke: "Princess? I'd like you to meet the new servant boy." The maid Giselle said. She gestured for him to come inside, and you held your breath. He was gorgeous. But he was nothing but a servant you told yourself. "Hello Princess. I am Luke, and I will be at your service whenever you need me." Your eyes trailed over his body. He was very tall, blue eyed, and blonde. A very attractive combination. You smiled and stood from your chair. "Thank you Luke. I am delighted to have you working for me. You shall be quite useful." You said almost coldly. You saw something spark in his blue eyes, but it left almost as quickly as it appeared. "Yes Your Majesty." He bowed and set his jaw. Yup. He was definitely going to be sassy. "Well? I don't need you right now! Shoo!" You brushed him away with your hand. He narrowed his eyes, looking like he was going to say something but he didn't. He just nodded and left your room. For the next few weeks, you've been ordering Luke the servant boy around in the most ridiculous ways. Most things involved him sweaty and shirtless ;) NOT LIKE THAT YOU DIRTY LTTLE- He tried so hard not to snap at you, but it was getting to the breaking point for him. Right now you asked him if he would fix the multiple shelves in your closet, that really didn't need fixing. He was huffing and holding the tools in his massive hands. He had taken off his shirt and you could see the sweat glistening on his back. He kept pushing his hair back and holding the nails with his teeth. Everything about it was a pretty big turn on for you. This is fun. "Oh Luke? That one on the left is crooked. Could you redo it please?" You asked pointing to the perfectly straight board. He growled and dropped everything, the items clattering on the floor loudly. He stormed his way over to you and was breathing heavily. "Look, princess, I am getting sick of doing stupid, worthless things for you! I know you're just messing with me and I dealt with it for the first 3 weeks, but now, it's going to stop." His face was just inches from yours. "You will not speak to me like that! I am the princess of Cliffdale! You will do anything I ask of you!" You yelled back. He bit his lip and looked in your eyes with his darkened ones. He grabbed your face and kissed you hard. You put your hands on his warm shoulders and kissed him back. When he pulled back he let out a deep breath. "God damn. I've been wanting to do that for 3 weeks just to shut you up."