He's An Angel (Pt 1 Cashton)

This  one  was also  requested  by Mudbug95!!! I hope you like it! I decided to switch it up a bit and put Ashton and Calum together! Yay! You're gonna hate me!!! :D

Ashton: You woke up breathing heavily from the realistic, recurring dream. You never remembered anything but the face. His face. But you've never even met him. How could you feel  a connection with a boy you've never met? You sighed and pulled your hair into a ponytail and put on your sweats. You looked in the mirror and saw the bruise like circles under your eyes. Sleep hasn't been happening in a while. You grabbed your wallet and keys and headed out for the grocery store. It was a pretty gloomy day, rain here and there. You liked it like that.
You pulled into the parking lot and grabbed a cart and began roaming down the mostly empty aisles. Random items where thrown in the cart throughout the store. You reached for a jar on the top shelf and accidentally knocked it off. Before you could react, and before it hit the floor, a hand caught it and set it back on the shelf. "I am so sorry! Thank y-" You stopped and stared at him. He was the boy in your dreams. Same hazel eyes. Same messy curly hair. And the same gorgeous smile. He looked at you and his eyes widened and his smile disappeared. "Y/N? You shouldn't be here." He said looking around like something, or someone was going to attack. "How do you know my name?" You asked knowing it was a stupid question. "This is going to sound crazy, but I'm supposed to protect you. I was sent here for you. But I thought you'd be at home, safe for now." You raised an eyebrow when about two aisles away, one of the shelves fell over knocking the others over like dominos.
The boy swept you up and brought you out of the way of the falling shelves. Above the mess stood a dark shadow. "Y/N do you trust me?" He asked, keeping his eyes on the shadow. You nodded and white wings burst out behind him and he soared through the air, carrying you against his chest. You buried your head in his neck and shut your eyes. His arms tightened around your waist as he flew across the sky. When he landed, he kept his arms around you to make sure you were alright. You were still in shock about what just happened. "Y/N? Are you Ok? You're not hurt are you?" He asked looking you over. You shook your head. "No you're not Ok? Or no you're not hurt?" You blinked and put a shaking hand against his arm to keep from falling over. "No to both." You said. "What and who are you?" You asked after you balanced yourself.
"My name is Ashton. I'm an angel. To be more specific, I'm actually.. your angel." You must be going out of your mind. "So lemme get this straight. You're an angel-excuse me. You're my  angel named Ashton? A real angel?" He nodded and still wouldn't let you go. "I know it sounds weird but I've been sending you dreams and I-" You cut him off. "You're the reason for the dreams. That's why I've seen you." You said figuring it out. "I was trying to warn you of a darkness that is coming. I am here to protect you. I swear myself to you and I won't let anything happen to you."

Calum: You smiled at your baby girl and remembered how you got here. You met Calum at one of his shows years ago and he had asked to see you again. You felt the butterflies rise again just thinking about it. His smile brightened up your life. You were so nervous on your first date, that you ended up talking way to fast. Calum always laughs at the way you got nervous around him. He was so sweet on your first date though. He made you feel at ease once you stopped babbling. He had brought you a single white rose. It was beautiful. In fact you still have it in yours' and Calums' bedroom. He was always doing little romantic things here and there. Sometimes he'll come home from tour and surprise you with a week alone with him. Other times he'll write a little sticky note saying he loves you and he'd add some new lyrics he's written. He never told the other boys this, but he enjoyed watching chick flicks with you. He liked it because he could hold you close and play with your hair. Even though he always got it in massive tangles.
You would occasionally go on tour with him and watch him do what he loves most, besides you. The boys loved having you around and always hounded Calum to marry you. Not that Calum didn't want to! He'd been planning it for a while actually! So when he did propose, he made your heart melt. He had asked your family for permission and bought the beautiful diamond ring. He proposed to you in a lit up garden at midnight with the moon overhead. It was the most beautiful thing you've ever seen.
After 2 years of being happily married, you had your baby girl Hood. She was the apple of Calums' eye. He loves her so much. She's 4 now and she's still as beautiful as the day she was born. "Mama? C'mere!" She yelled. You giggled and joined her at her little drawing table that Calum built for her. "What is it baby?" You asked. "Do you like my drawing?" She asked and handed you a piece of paper.
"It's beautiful honey! Who is this?" You pointed to a girl wearing a blue dress. "That's you mama!" She smiled. "And who's this?" You pointed to another girl wearing a purple dress.
"That's me silly!" She giggled and grabbed another crayon and colored in the dress more. You smiled and pointed to the last figure. "Who's that?" She glanced over and smiled.
"That's daddy." You nodded and bit your lip. "Why does daddy have wings?" You asked. "Because when you go to heaven you're an angel. And angels have wings!" You felt tears fall from your eyes and you kissed the top of her head.
"You're right baby. Daddy does have wings."

(I told you you'd hate me. Sorry!!! Not sorry!!!! Calum always has the funny ones so I thought I'd throw you a curveball. It worked didn't it. Anyways...Mudbug95 thank you for the request!!! Part 2 Muke/Clemmings (whatever you prefer) up later! Love you guys so much! xx

"Sweet! I'm a badass angel!!! I'll protect you Y/N! I'm a professional!" -Ashton

"I um. I'm not even." -Luke I'm not crying Hemmings

"Ok. That hurt me. 'Daddy does have wings.' NOOOOO STOP! I'M DONE! *mic drop* -Calum

"Ok first of all, how dare you? Second of all, Ashton you are pretty badass. Thirdly, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU SATAN?!?!?!" -Michael 'I'll never forgive you' Clifford

"Did you just call me Satan?" -Kenzie

"YES!!!!" -Michael 'I'm still not going to forgive you' Clifford

BTW Sorry for the bad photo edit xD I tried! Lol xx