Ship (Siara) (Plus a little encouraging note :3)

Name: Siara  (pronounced  Sierra)

Hair Color: Long, straight, dirty  blonde

Eye Color: Greenish/Blueish/Brownish

Hobbies: I  do  cheerleading  and  karate  and  I  like  eating  and  being  on  my  phone. I  like  drawing  and  reading  too.

Other: I'm  kinda  shortI'm  5'2  so  yeaI  have  like  50  different  laughs  and  I  love  music  like  All  Time  Lowand  Paramoreand  even  One  DirectionI  have  different  genres  I  like  too.

Hi Siara! Hey we're the same height :D

I ship you with: Ashton    

When you and Ashton met, he knew there was something about you that was different than other girls. You were more laid back and fun loving. He loved all the different activities you did, especially cheerleading ;) He's always there to support you and tries to make it to every competition as possible. Your assortment of laughs keeps him entertained and amused because just like him, you laugh a lot! He finds it hilarious when he tells you a joke and you crack up and can't stop laughing for a long time. Even though you're about a foot shorter than Ash, you absolutely love it. You feel safe and comfortable in his arms. Sure he makes short jokes about you, but the truth is, he wouldn't have it any other way. Ashton is such a softy, he'll spend nights with you on the couch, wrapped in a cocoon of blankets and watch movies and eat all the junk food you have. When he's on tour, he sends you handwritten letters because they feel more personal to him. You'd get a new one each week :) Meeting you was the best moment of his life...so far ;)

Best  Friend: Michael     Mikey will have eating competitions with you and brag when he wins. You'd smile and punch him lightly and give him a hug for congratulations. He was quite spontaneous and would always drag you along with him. Sometimes you'd find yourself on an amusement ride with no recollection of how you got there! He was a lot of fun and you were glad he was your best friend.

The  One  That  Has  A  Crush  On  You: Calum    He always calls you Si. It's very sweet and he loves he way it rolls off his tongue. Although, he wishes you could be in his arms, he's glad that Ashton makes you happy. He feels horrible about this, but when you and Ashton have a fight, he can't help but hope that you'll  end up with him. 

The  Brotherly  One: Luke      Luke sits on you. Yeah you read that right. He sits on you to bug you, make you laugh, or just to squish you. He's a lot bigger than you so it's mostly the squish thing. He pokes fun at you and teases you in a brotherly way. You love him and he loves you, but sometimes you want to slap him.

(I hope you liked it Siara! :3 Love you xx

Hi guys! I'm gonna be doing a lot of writing today, so hopefully I'll have more parts up (besides ships) soon! Ha soon. O.o Anyways....I hope you're doing good, I hope you have some fantastic pants that make your butt look amazing, I hope you have your favorite food for dinner tonight, I hope you don't hurt yourself, I hope you remember that I love you and that I'm here. I love you xx STAY STRONG MY LITTLE MUFFIN BUTTS!!!!)