Bloody Hell

This request cracked me up! Thank you badacid_ once again for this interesting writing opportunity!

He gets a bloody nose and thinks he grabs a tissue xD

Ashton:"Ashton you shouldn't have started it. Now you're bleeding." You said gripping the steering wheel. You glanced at your bruised and bloody best friend. He was holding his head back to try to stop the flow. "Y/N he was a jerk to you! He didn't deserve you! I had to do something. I can't deal with the fact that every time he hurts you, it hurts me. It needed to stop." You sighed. He really cared about you. "Thank you Ashton. But you didn't need to get yourself beaten up." He groaned and rubbed his head. "Yeah well you should see the other guy." You snorted and pulled into your driveway. You would take care of Ash tonight. You helped him out of the car and into your house. "You can get washed up in the bathroom." You told him guiding him to the room. "Thanks Ash." You said once again. He smiled through the blood. "You're welcome Y/N." You closed the door and waited for him in the kitchen. You decided to make a few sandwiches for Ashton and poured him a glass of Coke. The fight was burned into your mind and it was painful. The boy you'd been seeing was a year and a half older than you. At first, he was the sweetest guy in the world. Over the course of a few months, he became more and more aggressive and bitter. It got so out of hand that he'd hit you three times. You of course told Ashton everything since he was your best friend who ended up becoming furious. When you didn't answer your phone earlier tonight, he knew something happened. He already knew the way to your boyfriends' house considering the amount of times he's 'rescued' you. He showed up just as your boyfriend was about to slap you for dropping his phone. Ashton slammed the door open and punched him. But your now ex boyfriend fought back. It was pretty brutal. You tried to stop it and eventually did when you dragged Ashton out of the house. He had fallen to the grass and dry heaved, clutching his stomach. You rubbed his back and sobbed hysterically. "This is all my fault! I should've listened to you Ash." You cried. It was something you didn't want to remember. You took a deep breath just as Ashton walked out of the bathroom holding something to his bloody nose. As he got nearer, you noticed it wasn't a tissue. You snorted and crossed your arms. "Ash? What are you using?" He glanced at the material and shrugged. "I dunno. It was on the counter in a colorful wrappy thingy. I assumed I could use it." You giggled and kissed his cheek. "Ashton. That's a pad." His eyes widened and he smirked. "So I am using it for the right reasons!"

Luke: "No. Luke! Just let me guide you damn it!" Luke had gotten his pupils dilated at the eye doctor to see if anything was wrong with them. So now Luke had to wear those ridiculous sun shades to keep from messing them up. But of course he couldn't see now anyways. Luke giggled and held on to you. "Show me the way to San Jose!" He sang loudly. You shook your head and opened the car door for him. "Ok Luke. Get in." You forgot to tell him to duck and he hit his head on the car roof. "Aw f-....frackle." He complained. "I'm so sorry Luke!" You freaked out. He laughed and rubbed the bump on his head. "It's all good. I've got a thick skull." You snorted and closed his door and walked to the drivers side. You got situated and drove back to your shared apartment. Helping him up the stairs wasn't easy. He kept bumping between the banister and you. After you got to your door, Luke groaned. "What's the matter?" You asked slipping the key into the lock. He held his head back and held on to you. "I've got a bloody nose." "Aw Lukey. Here go on inside and get yourself a tissue. I'll be right there." He gave a thumbs up to the coat closet and ran into the wall. "Ok someone must've put that there. Damn you Michael." He muttered. He walked aimlessly to the bathroom and picked up what he thought was a pack of tissues. He ripped it open and wadded it up and pressed it to his nose. Hmm. Absorbent. He tried to walk back to the living room and ended up in a closet. "Y/N!? I know I can't see, but I think it's dark!" You heard his muffled voice. You raised an eyebrow and played hot and cold with your impaired boyfriend. You opened the door to the hall closet and saw him standing in the middle holding a pad to his face. "Y/N! You found me! That was like a crazy game of hide and seek!" You shook your head and took his hand. No use in telling him that he was holding a girl product to his face. Not yet at least.