Ship (Devon)

Name: Devon
Hair Color: Dark brown ombre to bright green
Eye Color: Dark brown
Hobbies: Anything on the internet, eating, drawing, singing, reading, and writing

Hey Devon! I really want your hair lol!

I ship you with: Luke  

Luke is such a sweetheart to you. When he's away on tour, he sends you cards with handwritten notes in them. Which is actually very hard to read. But you loved them nonetheless. He tells you everyday that he loves you and that he will do everything and anything for you. Rumors spread and you're beginning to feel worthless and you tell Luke everything they say. The next day, Luke showed up on your doorstep with a cuddly teady bear and squeezed you until you felt like you'd explode. He never wanted you to feel sad so he tries to come visit you any time he can. He loves you :)

Best Friend: Michael   Ever since he met you, he knew you'd get along well. He always gives you ideas for the next time you want to dye your hair and he takes yours as well. He also loves that you can be laid back and not want to do anything but eat and watch a movie with him.

The One Who Has A Crush On You: Michael     Yes Michael also has a crush on you. You didn't read that wrong. Mikey knows you'll only be friends but deep in his heart, he wonders if he'll ever have a chance with you.

The Brotherly One: Calum     Calum. Calum. Calum. Tsk. Tsk. Calum is definitely the overprotective one. He does boss you around quite a bit but it's only because he loves you and doesn't want you to get hurt. He does have a soft side though and will always cuddle with you when you need it :)

(Hope you loved it Devon! Thanks for asking for a ship xx)