Coma Pt. 2

• Dedicated to All of You Lovely People

This one got so many requests! So I couldn't say no ;) So here it is, finally, Coma Pt. 2! Also...IT'S MY 100th PART!!!! AAAHHH!!!!

His P.O.V 

Ashton: After an hour, I managed to stop the tears and took deep breaths and concentrated on her beautiful face. "Y/N. I love you. I really hope you can hear me." I cleared my throat and scooted my chair closer to her face. I was still holding her hand in mine and i squeezed it gently. "Do you remember our first date? It was a disaster!" I chuckled and continued. "I accidentally lit the table cloth on fire and you put it out with your water. It was pretty funny. God I was so nervous Y/N. I felt like an idiot the whole time. But at the end of the date, you smiled and looked in my eyes and said, "I've never been on such a bad date in my life! But I've had more fun with you than I've had with any other guy. And you made me laugh. I want to see you again Ashton." I was so surprised that you didn't kick me in the shin!" I smiled and kissed her cheek. "Y/N you're the best thing that's ever happened to me. I don't know what I'd do without you. Please wake up baby. Please show me you're ok." I swear I saw her mouth twitch, but I was probably seeing things. I have been awake for over 56 hours now. I stroked her hair and felt her cool skin against my palm. She looked so peaceful. That's what scared me. What if she's supposed to leave? What if this is how it's supposed to end? I couldn't think like that. I have to believe she's ok. "Mr. Irwin? I insist that you go to a hotel. We'll even pay for it. But I'm very concerned about you. I hate to see you like this." The same nurse from earlier interrupted my dark thoughts. I nodded and let go of Y/N's hand and walked over to the nurse. "I'll go for tonight. But call me if anything changes. Even her heartbeat. Please?" I asked desperately. She nodded and gave me a much needed hug. I grabbed my hoodie, took one last look at Y/N, and left the room for the first time in 3 days. I got to the hotel room the nurse had reserved for me the first day I was there, and fell onto the bed, exhausted. After a few hours, I finally got to sleep. I was woken up by the sound of the hotel room phone ringing. I opened my eyes and looked at the clock. 4 am. I gasped and lifted the phone to my ear. "H-Hello?" I yawned and rubbed my eyes. "Mr. Irwin! She's awake!!!"

Luke: I made it to the gate with...12 seconds to spare and I found my seat and waited for take off. When we landed in *insert city here*, I rushed off the plane and made my way to the taxi service and waited in line behind 3 other people. I tapped my foot and looked at the time on my phone and took a deep breath. The person ahead of me must've seen how rumpled I was and looked concerned. "Are you alright young man?" She asked. I gave her a weak smile and shook my head. "No. Not really." She set down her bags and faced me. "What happened?" I sighed and ruffled my hair. "It's my girlfriend. She was in a bad car crash and she's in a coma. I'm trying to get to her as soon as possible....j-just in case." My voice cracked and I sniffed. The lady's eyes grew wide and she talked to the two men ahead of her, pointing to me. They both looked around her and looked at me. They all stepped away from the booth and gestured for me to go ahead. "T-Thank you so much. I don't know what I can do for you, but thank you." I said as unawkwardly as I could. The lady running the booth already had a cab pulled up to the curb and told me that they'd pay for the trip. I thanked her and gave her a 50 anyways. I hopped in the cab and told the cabbie which hospital I needed to get to. Within an hour, I was there. I threw the cabbie a 20 for a thank you and ran through the front doors of the hospital. "Y/N Y/L/N please." I said breathing hard. "Floor 6,  room 654. Good luck." I thanked her and found the elevator and clicked the button. I wrung my hands as the elevator inched closer to the 6th floor. When the doors opened, I looked for a sign that said which numbers were where. 600-650 left. 650-699 right. I speed walked down the hallway on the right and found room 654. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Y/N's mother opened the door and threw herself into my arms. "Oh Luke! I'm so glad you came! You have no idea how much this means to us!" I consoled her and hugged her tightly before she let me in. Y/N was lying motionless on the bed on the right side of the room. I gasped and covered my mouth, trying not to burst into tears. She looked like she'd been hit by a train. Y/N's father was leaning against the window, not making eye contact with anyone. I set my bags down and walked over to Y/N' side. "I'm here baby. I'm here. I wish I was here sooner. I wish I could've prevented it, but I can't. I love you Y/N. Please wake up soon."