What the Hell Did Luke Do?!?

For those of you wondering what happened with the dryer in my very first preference, you're about to find out ;)

His P.O.V

"What the hell is this?" I muttered holding up what looked like a lace and satin dress type thing. Oh well. I threw it in the dryer and pulled more clothes out of the washer. Y/N did the first load. I can do the second one! I think. I held a bra in my hand and tried to clasp it. "How the flapjack do girls do this?" I finally got it! I smirked and shoved it in the dryer with the rest of the clothes. Psh this is a piece of cake! Several other clothing items made their way into the dryer. Y/N's favorite jeans, my Nirvana shirt, and a leather jacket. I began humming 'English Love Affair' to myself and closed the dryer door and turned the knob all the way and pushed the button. It started rumbling and I smiled. You're amazing Mr. Hemmings. I decided I'd check on the clothes in a half hour and found my way to the kitchen. Y/N GOT MUFFINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I shoved a chocolate chip muffin in my mouth and I groaned. "Oohf ser gerd." It tasted like how I thought heaven would taste like. Which is pretty damn good. All of a sudden, I heard a loud boom from the laundry room. I dropped my muffin and ran to see what happened. My shoes slid on the floor and I almost ran into the door. I opened it and cursed. There were flames coming from the door of the dryer. That's probably not normal. I ran back into the kitchen and got a fire extinguisher and an oven mitt. I carefully opened the dryer with the oven mitt and sprayed it with the extinguisher. "Shit!" The flames jumped up before they died down. Eventually it went out. I groaned and looked at the completely ruined clothes. "How did this happen?!" I lifted that screen thingy and coughed when it came out all smokey and black. "Huh."

I shoved all the evidence in the dryer and closed it. It looked normal. I sighed and started the next load of whites. There was a pair of red socks on the floor that Y/N must've missed. I shrugged and threw them in with the other clothes. I poured two cap fulls of the uh...deterrent stuff? Sure let's call it that. Anyways, I poured two caps of that in the wash and started the washer. What could I possibly screw up this time?

"Hey babe?" I called for Y/N who just got back from work. She walked into the laundry and looked at me. "What's the matter Luke?" I felt my cheeks get hot and I pointed to the washer. She gave me a 'what did you do' look and walked towards the machine. She looked back at me and I gave her a small smile. She looked into the washer and started laughing. "Luke your underwear is pink." I sighed and crossed my arms. "I know." She blinked. "Um. What do you want me to do about it?" I shrugged. "Turn it not pink." I said hoping she'd have a solution. "You can't reverse this Luke. It's permanently pink!" Well there goes all hope. Bye hope. She giggled and threw a pair of pink underwear at my head. I lifted it up and placed it on my head. "This shall be my punishment for my stupidity." She laughed and wrapped her arms around my waist. "Aw it's OK love. Everybody does it at least once." She said. A wave of relief rushed over me. "Really?" I asked. She nodded and pecked my cheek. "I thought you were gonna be pissed!" I said truthfully. "Of course not! It's hilarious!" She laughed. I chuckled awkwardly and removed her arms from my body. "Well then you're going to laugh about what happened with the dryer...."

(And now you know what happened with the dryer. Thank goodness you're pretty Luke. -_- )

"Dude. You're in soooo much trouble!!!!" -Ashton

"I thought we were never going to bring this up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M MOVING TO THAILAND!!!!!" -Luke

"Oooh. BURN!!!! Get it? Coz you lit the house on fire?" -Calum

"Oh my god Luke. YOU HAD ONE JOB. How did you even manage to mess up that badly?" -Michael

"Can't hear you. I'm in Thailand." -Luke

"Shut up." -Michael