Ice Cream Date

Ashton: "Ok what's this flavor?" He asked putting the spoon back in your mouth. You tasted the familiar sticky substance and knew what it was right away. "Bubblegum! Too easy Ash!" Ashton had taken you to the local ice cream shop in town and blindfolded you to play 'Guess That Flavor Correctly or Get Ice Cream Down Your Shirt'. His invention obviously. "Damn it Y/N! You still haven't missed one!" He whined. You smirked and stuck your tongue out at him. "Ok last one." You opened your mouth and waited for the sugary yumminess. You were taken aback when you felt his warm lips collide with yours. You gladly kissed him back and pulled away. "Hmm. That one was my favorite. I'm going to guess that it was an Ashton." He untied the blindfold and took it off of your eyes. "Your guess would be accurate." You smiled and grabbed him for another kiss when you felt something cold slide down your shirt. "Ashton! That's not fair! I won!" You squealed trying to rid your clothes of ice cream. "Oops. Guess you need to get out of that shirt then!" He winked and left you to your squirming.

Luke: "Can I get a scoop of vanilla and a scoop of mint please?" You asked the lady behind the counter. She nodded and started scooping the ice cream. Luke thought it would be a good idea to get some ice cream before having to go to the venue for that night. He wanted to spend as much time with you as possible before you had to fly back home. "Here you go. Now what can I get you sir?" she turned her attention to Luke. "Yes uh, can I get a scoop of rocky road, a scoop of cotton candy, and a scoop of cookie dough please?" You raised your eyebrows at his interesting combination. He looked at you and winked causing you to blush. "Here you go sir. Have a good day!" "Thanks you too." He grabbed your free hand with his and walked out of the store with the treats in hand. "Thanks Luke. It's really good." You licked your ice cream and smiled. He nodded and did the same. "Ok. Cotton Candy and rocky road do not mix well."

Calum: "Ready? Set? Go!" He screamed. You both started spooning the ice cream into your mouths as fast as you could. You were trying so hard not to laugh at Calum's face but you kept going. He was almost to the bottom of his bowl and you were just a tiny bit behind. He slapped his spoon down and wiped his mouth. "I win!" You groaned and set down your spoon. "Damn it." You looked up at him and his face was turned into a smirk with his eyebrows waggling. "Now you have to do everything I want you to do. And I think I know what I'm going to start with!" His stare turned more seductive making you blush. Out of nowhere he grabbed his head and groaned. "Ugh brain freeze!!!" You laughed. "That's what you get pervert!"

Michael: You were crying all day because of all the hate you were getting. You've been holding it in for so long that when you saw one more comment about your weight, you fell apart. When Michael got home he found you curled up in bed sobbing uncontrollably and laid down next to you. "Babe?! What's wrong? What happened?" He pulled you against him and you clung to him crying into his chest. "I-I couldn't h-hold it in anymore Mikey! The hate gets worse! I know you tell me not to pay attention but they all hate me!" You cried. His hands began rubbing soothing circles in your back and shushed you. "Breathe Y/N. I love you and that's all that matters. Their words mean nothing compared to how much I love you." You nodded and continued to cry. "Gee. Before I came home I think I stopped somewhere and got something that might help. If only I could remember what I got from Dairy Queen." You took a deep breath to calm down and looked up at him. "You brought ice cream?" His mouth twitched. "I brought ice cream?" You giggled and hugged him. "Thank you Mikey." He squeezed you and kissed your forehead. "It may or may not be chocolate." You pushed him off the bed and ran for the kitchen with him face down on the floor.

(Just having some ice cream cravings. Don't mind me.)