Dancing

Ashton: "Ashton?" He looked up from his phone and smiled. "Yeah babe?" You fidgeted with your fingers and avoided eye contact. "How come you've never asked me to dance?" You felt his fingers collide with yours and he squeezed your hand gently. "I never knew you wanted to!" You nodded and looked into his eyes. "I never was any good at it but I know you're a great dancer. Maybe you could teach me?" He smiled and pulled you to your feet. "There's not much to it. Just relax and watch me Ok?" You nodded and put one hand on his shoulder and the other in his right hand. "See? It's going well already!" He encouraged. You giggled and waited for his instruction. "When I step back with my left foot, you step forward with your right foot. Let's try it Ok?" He stepped back and you stepped on his foot. "I'm so sorry!" You felt stupid. He laughed and kissed your cheek. "It's alright love! No harm done! Wanna try again?" You bit your lip and nodded. He took it slow with you and when you messed up, he would tell you that you're perfect and that you're the best dancer he's ever danced with. (Ashton feels...activate)

Luke: You and Luke spent the whole day on the couch listening to each other talk and listening to music. The only songs that have come up were all up tempo and fast. It didn't bother you but it was hard to hear what Luke was saying. Just as he finished talking about Calum's awkward encounter with a platypus, an all too familiar song played over the stereo. It was Luke and yours' song. "Be Your Everything" by Boys Like Girls. He took notice too and smiled and held out his hand to you. You gladly took it and he spun you around before you wrapped your arms around his neck. His hands found their way to your waist and he pulled you closer, resting his head on top of yours. Taking a deep breath you hugged him closer and kissed his lips. You both swayed to the music remembering the song you two shared your first kiss to.

Calum: Calum had taken you to your junior prom and you were ecstatic about it. He never went to his prom (I don't know if that's true or not so bear with me) so he was excited to ask you. He knew you'd been having troubles at school, and that you've been missing him. You didn't think you would go to prom because he was supposed to be on tour. The week before prom he showed up at your door with with 5 balloons that spelled out P R O M ? You almost burst into tears at the sight of him and ran into his arms whispering yes into his ear. It was now prom night and you were wearing a lovely blue tulle dress that had a longer back and a shorter front. Your hair was in curls cascading down your back. The doorbell rung and you ran to answer it. You held your breath when you saw Calum stood in front of you wearing a tuxedo and a blue tie that matched your dress. He smiled widely when he caught sight of you. The blush on your face grew darker. He giggled and pulled out a beautiful corsage with blue and purple flowers and placed it on your wrist. "Calum it's beautiful! Oh I have your boutonniere!" You ran back inside and grabbed the red rose and brought it back and pinned it to his jacket. "There!" He smirked and spun around. "Hood. Calum Hood." You giggled and pulled him to his car.  At the prom, he was the best dressed guy there. Obviously. He kept telling you over and over that people were staring at you and not him. You didn't believe him but the gesture was wonderful. He danced the whole night with you, fast songs and slow ones. The feeling of having you in his arms was the best feeling in the world and he was glad he came home.

Michael: "Mikey! It's 3 am! Why the hell are you waking me up!" You hissed at your insane boyfriend. "It's raining outside and I wanted to do something with you." You groaned and pushed him away. "Michael I am not having sex in the wet grass." He laughed and pulled you back against him. "What a shame. Would've been fun." You snorted and punched his chest. "So what did you want to do then?" you asked cautiously. "Put on warm clothes and I'll show you." He kissed your forehead and left you to get dressed. You pulled on sweatpants and a hoodie and set off to find Michael. He was waiting for you by the door wearing sweatpants and a hoodie with the black sweater you loved underneath. He greeted you with a smile on his face that made you blush. "What?" He put his hands on your waist. "You're beautiful." You blushed deeper and kissed him on the lips. "Where are we going?" He smirked and grabbed your hand. "Why don't we go find out." You noticed he didn't grab his keys and wondered what the hell he had in mind. He continued to pull you along into the middle of the street. "Mikey what's going on?" He grabbed your waist and pulled you against him. "Dance with me Y/N." You swear you felt your insides melt. He wanted to dance with you, at 3 am, in freezing rain. Damn it Michael. Stop being wonderful. You reached up and placed your arms around his neck and started moving, your bodies in sync. He twirled you around causing you to giggle and smashed his lips into yours. When you started shivering, he unzipped his hoodie and wrapped it around your smaller frame giving you instant warmth. "Won't you be cold Michael?" He shook his head. "Your love is keeping me warm baby." You snorted at his cheesiness and hugged him tighter. "I love you Michael." "I love you too Y/N." The next morning you both were sick. But it was worth it.

(Damn it. Now I have Mikey feels. :/ please request any preferences, imagines, or any weird stuff. I will write it. I promise.)