Where have you been?

I looked to Harry and then to the other side of me, where Michelle, Kate and Aidan were stood at the bar. I then looked back to Craig, more importantly to the woman sat on the bar stool slightly behind him.
"Isla" Harry said as he stood to the left of me on this side of the bar.
"Babe you alright??" I heard Charlie say as he stood close to me. But then it felt as though all of the blood rushed to my head and I felt myself falling to the floor.

When I woke up, I felt dizzy still as I opened my eyes and found myself lying on the sofa in the back room. Charlie was sat next to me with his arm around my head. Michelle was knelt on the floor in front of me while Harry was stood in the doorway of the kitchen. I sat myself up slightly.
"Careful" Charlie said. "Go get her some water Haz" he continued and Harry left into the kitchen.
"What happened?" I asked.
"You fainted babe, you're fine though," Michelle told me before Harry returned and handed the glass of water to Charlie who then gave it to me. I took a sip, before sitting up properly.
There was a quiet knock at the door, and it opened slightly, the nurse from the medical centre popped her head around the door.
"Everything alright?" She asked.
"We just wanted you to check Isla over, she's 20 weeks pregnant and she fainted about 15 minutes ago." Charlie told her.
"Of course"

"So they're both alright?" I asked the nurse as I got up from the sofa.
"Appears to be, just need to take it easy." She said as she picked her bag up off the table. I opened the living room door. Charlie, Harry and Michelle were stood outside the door. I smiled at them, slightly acknowledging who was sitting behind them in the stairs.
"Thank you" I said to the nurse before Michelle saw her out.
"Harry come here" I said bringing him into the living room, Charlie tried to follow.
"No I just need him for a minute." I told him and he began to speak, "Charlie, no" I said before following Harry into the back room.

"You alright Harry?" I asked him as I sat down next to him on the sofa. He nodded, bending his head down. I pulled his chin up with my finger so he was looking at me.

"I just didn't expect it, I just need a bit of time to take it all in," he paused, "It's been most of my life Isla, she's not meant to be here, she's not." he paused again. "she's meant to be dead, Isla, she's meant to be dead." he said as he began to sob. I pulled him into me and he sobbed on my shoulder. I felt the tears run down my face as well, I let them tickle my cheeks without wiping them away. we stayed like that for a while, before harry sniffed his nose and sat up.

"I know this is gonna sound hard, but we do need to talk to her." I told him, wiping my face. he nodded, how about we get it over and done with?" he nodded again and stood up, he helped me off the sofa and hugged me again. "It's gonna be alright you know, you'll always have me." I told him.

"I know." he said before letting go. I stroked his hair, like I used to do when he was little before going to open the door. I could see Michelle out clearing up the bar with Bethany. Charlie was pacing in the hallway, while she was still sat on the stairs, holding a tissue to her head.

"Let's go." I said, pointing to her. 

"Babe do you want me to-?" Charlie asked.

"No, I've got it, just leave it to me. Go upstairs and I'll be up in a bit." I said before putting my hand on his cheek and kissing him. He placed his hand on my stomach and kissed me back.

"Put her down." Harry said. I let go of Charlie before following Harry into the back room, shutting the door behind me. Harry sat down at the table opposite her. "Isla sit down." he said.

"I'm good standing thanks dude." I said before wrapping my long cardigan around my bump. I saw her eyes light up as she watched me. I rested my hands on Harry's shoulders.